Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 256 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 03:59 AM   #3826
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=461492

check this new thread! amazing stats...clay goat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 04:08 AM   #3827
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
You're really obsessed with lefties aren't you?
Drinking water really doesn't require your dominant hand IMO. I'm a righty completely and I have no problem using my left hand to drink water. It really depends on where (which side) the water bottle is. If it's on my left I'll definitely use my left hand to grab and hold the bottle.
Yes I am. I even study it for fun. So sad.
But anyways she said she wanted to look out for how she uses her left hand so...
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 05:21 AM   #3828
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=461492

check this new thread! amazing stats...clay goat
Claypova
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 05:24 AM   #3829
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Man I'm so not ready to let this thread go.
Still ecstatic.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 05:57 AM   #3830
country flag SharaGaGa

SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post
Azarenka (@vika7) hasnt tweet since 8 days ago (her last tweet was about she's excited about her 4th round match against Cibulkova)

pretty sure she's trying to going away from social media at the moment.
#letsdothis
SharaGaGa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:00 AM   #3831
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

The WTA homepage at the moment is similar to GM... all Maria.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:11 AM   #3832
country flag SharaGaGa

SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post

ZOMG IT WASN'T A DREAM
2012 W-L should be 13-1. Hoping for more W's in the 2012 column.
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:16 AM   #3833
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post
Azarenka (@vika7) hasnt tweet since 8 days ago (her last tweet was about she's excited about her 4th round match against Cibulkova)

pretty sure she's trying to going away from social media at the moment.
She's probably back in Belarus or something, talking to Grandmarenka

If I were to go the usual GM snark route, you know... Actually that might be too offensive.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:17 AM   #3834
country flag SharaGaGa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Maja Maria uses her left hand to drink the water.
Isn't she ambidextrous?
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:17 AM   #3835
country flag SharaGaGa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
I don't think Maria will interupt her Wimbledon preparation and fly to the States for any late night shows. They will just have to wait.
She can do those interviews before the US Open, where she will be the favorite after winning 2 Slams in a row in Europe.
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:20 AM   #3836
country flag lakan kildap

lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold

I think it was Peter Bodo who predicted many years back that Maria will eventually win the French Open, and the source of his optimism was that other Bradenton product, Mary Pierce, who made it to two Finals and won in 2000. Pierce was also a tall, flat ball hitting baseliner.

I haven't posted much here for years, and of course this makes me look like a fair weather fan and bandwagoner. I never stopped rooting for her, though. The last two losses at Wimbledon and AO were painful to her, obviously, but to me as well (great, gracious speech at the AO by Maria, BTW, never making excuses and never taking anything away from Vika). But this one cancels all that.

I think it was the best start possible for Maria to win Wimbledon in 2004. Most great players who fail to complete the career Grand Slam fail at either Wimbledon (Seles, Henin, Lendl, Wilander, Mandlikova) or the French Open (Hingis, Connors, Sampras, Becker, Edberg, Davenport), the two most unique and prestigious of the majors. She won Wimbledon, getting over that huge hump very early in her career, then had enough patience to go through a series of improvements to her claycourt game.

The haters can say all they want. It's not Maria's fault that their favorites fell in earlier rounds.

Congratulations, Masha. Now on to the grasscourt season!!!
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:23 AM   #3837
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Yes I am. I even study it for fun. So sad.
But anyways she said she wanted to look out for how she uses her left hand so...
Im left handed and play tennis left handed

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:26 AM   #3838
country flag lakan kildap

lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharaGaGa View Post
Isn't she ambidextrous?
we have pictures of her around 2004 where she plays ping-pong left-handed. I think she's quite ambidextrous. There are unconfirmed stories that she's really a lefty who played right-handed (making her the opposite of Nadal), which explains the power of her backhand.
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #3839
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Seeing her name at the top of the rankings on the official WTA sight is so nice Let's hope it stays there for a while.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 06:33 AM   #3840
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

OMG your sig chris!

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote