Maria's next title - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 11:23 PM   #1
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Maria's next title

So we move on to Wimbledon... Maria will win this too TRUST ME X
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #2
country flag abesky

abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice
Re: Maria's next title

I have to update that astrology thread I made.. It surely helped
Maria will win Wimbledon.. I just know
abesky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #3
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

I'm so excited for this tournament, she can definitely win it.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #4
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doooma6816 View Post
I'm so excited for this tournament, she can definitely win it.
She will win it
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 11:37 PM   #5
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute killerqueen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm highly optimistic for Wimbledon now. Her form at the moment is the best it's been in a long time.

Elena Baltacha. Never forgotten.
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #6
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

Guys Guys Guys. I guess the favorite is Serena , she's back to nbr 5 and "she's won Charleston and Madrid"

(I just love that sentence so BAD that I'm using it against her)

Seriously, GO MARIA, we all TRUST IN U

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 11:55 PM   #7
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerqueen View Post
I'm highly optimistic for Wimbledon now. Her form at the moment is the best it's been in a long time.
Do you think Maria is as good or better than pre-surgery now?
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 03:27 AM   #8
country flag Sharapower

Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
It's hard to say... I don't sense she's as solid as the AO 2008 Maria yet. She had a relatively easy draw for this RG, so the question mark is about her ability to beat 3 Top 10 players back-to-back, say in Wimby or the US Open.
Sharapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 03:34 AM   #9
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharapower View Post
It's hard to say... I don't sense she's as solid as the AO 2008 Maria yet. She had a relatively easy draw for this RG, so the question mark is about her ability to beat 3 Top 10 players back-to-back, say in Wimby or the US Open.
Problem is those players folded before Maria can actually meet them. It happened so many times already this year and Maria was the only player making to the final stages. She's in 6 finals of 8 tournaments winning 3.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #10
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Not even thinking about when her next title might be, to be honest. Right now, I'm just enjoying the mess out of what happened today.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 05:58 AM   #11
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

Lets just hope shes not in Serena's half and Serena gets taken out!

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #12
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria has a great chance to win this, but will she? We'll see .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #13
country flag Sharapowerr

Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold Sharapowerr is a splendid one to behold

I hope Wimbledon, but i think US Open.
Sharapowerr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #14
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Better in some ways, worse in others. She's definitely a better mover than ever before, and I'm inclined to say her backhand at points this claycourt season was better than it ever was pre-surgery? She barely missed off it at all the whole time. And her tactical/strategic sense is definitely better.

That said, her forehand is still a fair bit worse than before surgery, her serve while much improved recently still probably isn't as reliable as it was pre-surgery, and her nerve while still formidable isn't quite as rock-solid as it used to be.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 01:52 PM   #15
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Better in some ways, worse in others. She's definitely a better mover than ever before, and I'm inclined to say her backhand at points this claycourt season was better than it ever was pre-surgery? She barely missed off it at all the whole time. And her tactical/strategic sense is definitely better.

That said, her forehand is still a fair bit worse than before surgery, her serve while much improved recently still probably isn't as reliable as it was pre-surgery, and her nerve while still formidable isn't quite as rock-solid as it used to be.
Good analysis! What's never stopped to impress is Maria's desire to get better. Her serves and FH, while not totally relialbe yet, are already day and night better than at 2012 AO.

Title wise, Maria can have her best career run from now until she decides to quit, the only thing that can potentially slow her down is injury.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote