Steffi Graf :"Sharapova is a complete player" - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2012, 01:48 AM   #76
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Steffi Graf :"Sharapova is a complete player"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Would Kvitova have won Wimbledon in those years?

These kind of 'what if' situations are pathetic...not surprising, coming from you, though

You just can't give her credits for finally coming along way to win an elusive slam
Don't you just love how that creature has Serena in its sig even after we pulled out the "receipts" of it celebrating her humiliation in Miami mere months ago?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2012, 01:49 AM   #77
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Don't you just love how that creature has Serena in its sig even after we pulled out the "receipts" of it celebrating her humiliation in Miami mere months ago?
Kvitova stopped winning, so he needed someone to fall back on so he can continue to bash who he wishes

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 01:53 AM   #78
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can't answer it then

Bit like Sean's question to you wasn't it?

And as for you Sickfalsetto (the name sick is very apt ) I did follow tennis before Petra came along, you fool. So yes, this is a very weak era and Petra is one of my favourite players of this VERY WEAK ERA.

As I said in another thread, you most probably arn't even old enough to have heard of players older than 25, so it's understandable that you just think that because someone has a favourite they like now, that they've never ever supported players that used to play What a fool you are.

Understand?
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #79

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetAndMatch View Post
Kvitova stopped winning, so he needed someone to fall back on so he can continue to bash who he wishes
Freud you won't make.
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 01:56 AM   #80
*Nefertiti*

*Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~
*Nefertiti* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 01:57 AM   #81
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
Can't answer it then

Bit like Sean's question to you wasn't it?

And as for you Sickfalsetto (the name sick is very apt ) I did follow tennis before Petra came along, you fool. So yes, this is a very weak era and Petra is one of my favourite players of this VERY WEAK ERA.

As I said in another thread, you most probably arn't even old enough to have heard of players older than 25, so it's understandable that you just think that because someone has a favourite they like now, that they've never ever supported players that used to play What a fool you are.

Understand?
nothing against you, but you're acting incredibly insecure right now

and never head of players over 25.... that just reeks of desperation
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 01:57 AM   #82
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you think she would have been able to do it in say, the years 2005 - 2008 and not this weak era i.e. when Serena, Venus, Justine, Kim, Davenport etc were playing

You can say that about anyone. It's not Maria's fault that Kim, Justine and Davenport are retired and Serena and Venus lost. Serena could've stopped her here.

Anyway, I hate players like Wozniacki and Radwanska but no tennis era would ever be as weak as 93-95 era for obvious reasons. At least the best player/s are out there even if they're very inconsistent.
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 02:01 AM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L View Post
You can say that about anyone. It's not Maria's fault that Kim, Justine and Davenport are retired and Serena and Venus lost. Serena could've stopped her here.

Anyway, I hate players like Wozniacki and Radwanska but no tennis era would ever be as weak as 93-95 era for obvious reasons. At least the best player/s are out there even if they're very inconsistent.
Thanks for answering

Glad someone understood what I was saying without getting all defensive.
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 02:04 AM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinaH_4ever View Post

Why would I be insecure? About what?

Are you talking about tennis insecurity? If so, then

Why would I be insecure over a tennis player I don't live vicariously through them unlike some on here "cough" "cough"

Oh dear, some of these kids on here
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 02:07 AM   #85
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He must of been like this when he wrote it!

Stupid Twat he is

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 02:10 AM   #86
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why would I be insecure? About what?

Are you talking about tennis insecurity? If so, then
Well being that that sad and pathetic, one would expect you to be insecure.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #87
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah, talk about blatant bandwagoning...he was even going to errani's sub forum before the final, btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinaH_4ever View Post

i know right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 02:34 AM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
yeah, talk about blatant bandwagoning...he was even going to errani's sub forum before the final, btw

i know right?
Hey sicko

You're obsessed with me.

You don't stop talking about me, you look at all my posts and see where I've posted and you've even got me in your signature.

Blimey ..... that's very, very scary
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 02:46 AM   #89
country flag n1ko0

n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold n1ko0 is a splendid one to behold

amazing that graf said this about maria, must be true then. so get stuffed haters! xoxo gossip girl

Wimbledon 2004 U.S Open 2006 Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 Roland Garros 2014

UP YOUR F***ING ASS!
n1ko0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 02:51 AM   #90
country flag n1_and_uh_noone

n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute

Nice try trolling Steffi

BTW, most people say winning the career Slam on the ATP is nothing special because all the surfaces are so homogeneous now. How about the WTA?
n1_and_uh_noone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote