Maria's Best Clay Performances! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What is Maria's Best Performance on Clay?

2005 - French Open QF - l. to Justine Henin 2 3.51%
2007 - French Open R16 - def. Schnyder 20 35.09%
2008 - Amelia Island FINAL - def. Cibulkova 5 8.77%
2008 - Charleston QF - l. to S Williams 5 8.77%
2008 - Rome QF - def. Schnyder 4 7.02%
2008 - French Open QF - l. to Safina 7 12.28%
2009 - French Open QF - def. Na Li 7 12.28%
OTHER - Specify! 7 12.28%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #31
country flag LenaDMania0003

LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria's Best Clay Performances!

Bump.
the most important: RG 2012 Final, against Errani, of course
the best performance: Stuttgart 2012 Final, against Azarenka
the most dramatic: Roma 2012 Final, against Li
LenaDMania0003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2012, 07:54 AM   #32
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Every match in this poll can be replaced by matches she played this year alone

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #33
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite clay court performances from Maria this year were definitely the matches against Azarenka,Kerber and Venus .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #34
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

The Stuttgart final, hands down. Best match she has played since the 2008 AO QF against Justine.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #35
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

stuttgart final definitley
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #36
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenaDMania0003 View Post
Bump.
the most important: RG 2012 Final, against Errani, of course
the best performance: Stuttgart 2012 Final, against Azarenka
the most dramatic: Roma 2012 Final, against Li
This. And also Stuttgart 2012 QF against Stosur. That match was really high quality from both of them.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #37
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
Definitely... this thread needs an update now.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #38
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
This

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 08:53 PM   #39
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
This. And also Stuttgart 2012 QF against Stosur. That match was really high quality from both of them.

yeah, actually that QF is my favourite match in recent memory, such a high level on both sides. But in terms of maria dominating on the clay the vika final has to be her best match.
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #40
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Stosur tops Schnyder for me.
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 07:45 PM   #41
country flag LenaDMania0003

LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold LenaDMania0003 is a splendid one to behold

now I would say 2014 Roland Garros Final against Halep
LenaDMania0003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #42
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future

This one.

Sharakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2014, 01:10 AM   #43
country flag Chrisjames

Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice Chrisjames is just really nice

I would say 2010 against Justine henin at Roland garros

Last edited by Chrisjames : Jun 8th, 2014 at 01:29 AM.
Chrisjames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote