Babos Timea - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 07:25 AM   #466
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future
Re: Babos Timea

Timi:

"Im in London, attempting to train on grass, which unfortunately is not really working out, since its been raining for the past few days. We're training mainly indoors on hard, but its been going great. Hope the rain will go away and we can start hitting on grass soon!"

some days ago

twitter @TimeaBabos
So looking forward to getting on to MY surface GRASS! I love it and can't wait! I live for this time of the year, it's my favourite.

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."

Last edited by Hakapeszi : Jun 8th, 2012 at 09:49 AM.
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #467
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Interview in slovak newspaper in hungarian language Új szó : http://ujszo.com/online/sport/2012/0...a-nem-adja-fel

Tavasszal azt nyilatkozta, valami megváltozott a fejében, lazábban, felszabadultabban teniszezik.
Az októberi-novemberi törés eléggé visszavetette az önbizalmamat, akkor háromszor egymás után kikaptam az első körben. Ez még sosem fordult velem elő, kétszer egymás után sem kaptam ki soha sehol első körben, még juniorként sem. Utána viszont rögtön megnyertem egy ötvenezres tornát. Az önbizalmam fokozatosan épült, és segített az előrelépésben. Ennek köszönhető, hogy kicsit levettem magamról a terhet.

In the spring, you said, something has changed in your head, you play now relaxed, unstessed tennis.

The October-November failure has break my confidence, I snatched three times in the first round. This has never happened to me, twice I never loste in the first round, even as junior. However, I immediately won a 50'000-tournament. I gradually built my confidence and gone forward. As a result, I lost a lot of trouble.
elba is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #468
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Interview in slovak newspaper in hungarian language Új szó : http://ujszo.com/online/sport/2012/0...a-nem-adja-fel
Thanks for this link.
I'm not a reader of the Uj Szo, but it's a quite good interview.

Otherwise from my Hungarian view I can say that Ujszo is not a Slovak newspaper, rather a Hungarian newspaper published in Slovakia.

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 06:03 PM   #469
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post

Otherwise from my Hungarian view I can say that Ujszo is not a Slovak newspaper, rather a Hungarian newspaper published in Slovakia.
Ezt így is lehet látni, meg amúgy is, most az egyetlen igazi szlovák napilap a SME tulajdona, csak a proli-diktatúrában ''tetszett'', hogy Pozsony csak Bratislava volt.
elba is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #470
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

They are speaking in the interview about the Olympics too, but her qualification is in danger now. She is 3 ALT on the list in GM

She got Riske for first round in Birmigham (where it's rainig now of course). Well... good luck!
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #471
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

#3 ALT should get in, players are injured all the time.
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #472
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
#3 ALT should get in, players are injured all the time.
Hopefully

Timi won her first doubles title with Hsieh in Birmigham! They beat the No. 1 team Huber/Raymond
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #473
country flag elba

I did not expect this excellent title.
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 02:26 PM   #474
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #475
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Sad to hear that Hsieh will play dubs with Lisicki in Wimbledon

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 12:15 AM   #476
country flag Battiv

Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice Battiv is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hBence View Post
Sad to hear that Hsieh will play dubs with Lisicki in Wimbledon
Worse for her.
Battiv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 10:24 AM   #477
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon draw
Timi vs Oudin
well, I could have imagined easier opponent but doesnt matter much, Sesil looked much easier and she won 1 game so... She can win if her head is there. Oudin doesnt have such big serve or groundstrokes, but her FH crosscourt might will trouble Timi a lot. Good chance will see in TV, since she is american.
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 07:45 AM   #478
country flag Hakapeszi

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #479
C. Drone
CFO

Good win over Oudin in 1st round.
2nd round against Petrova, she is playing very well on grass. Timi might need miracle or "luck".
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #480
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Impressive win today, hope for more to come.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote