Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 162 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #2416
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

The bitch is playing so well
More volleys and more slice Sarita, also hit more to her FH, is playing to much on maria BH and we know that is not good choise.

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #2417
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

the points Sara is winning are all amazing tough
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #2418
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

game 3-2 1-2*
she's fighting and isn't gifting points so i'm proud of her
no shame in losing against this Sharapova
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #2419

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
the points Sara is winning are all amazing tough
Yeah.
Thats two overheads smashes

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #2420
country flag sivvy

sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of

Forza Sara!!! You can do it!
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #2421
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

I am proud of Sara too, Maria is not missing a ball and still Sara is trying and fighting hard, with some very good points. ¡¡Vamos!!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #2422
FORZA SARITA

VIVA CICHI shirts
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #2423
FORZA SARITA

Sara could do a lot better on returning need to read serve better...

deuce from *40-15, forza
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #2424
FORZA SARITA

that umpire is so fat
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #2425
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

The game can be turned!
elba is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #2426
FORZA SARITA

BP
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:13 PM   #2427
FORZA SARITA

well saved
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #2428

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
that umpire is so fat
Last year she was fatter than this one

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #2429
FORZA SARITA

nada 3-6 *1-3
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #2430
FORZA SARITA

finally an error 30-30 from 0-30