Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 25th, 2012, 06:02 AM   #181
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Vids and Photos of YOU!!

My competitive season is about to start up and I'm hoping I can show better footwork, and better service return (eeek!) this summer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqhLGpz07T
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2012, 07:02 AM   #182
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

It doesnt work?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 08:36 AM   #183

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
It doesnt work?
Maybe it was god telling me not to post the video of me out of shape with no footwork .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqhLGpz07To

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WKcDoObfI0
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 06:51 AM   #184
country flag Alexis58

Alexis58 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow you are Good!
Alexis58 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 07:32 AM   #185

I swear to god I didn't make up that account just to write that.
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #186
country flag PowerWilliams

PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all

Some of me will probably come. I'm 15, just turned 6'3 and it will be my 6th season (started in 2007).
PowerWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 05:52 AM   #187
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Camwhored today Theres many pics but heres 2. Might do a vid next

Wow Nice!
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 07:45 PM   #188

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”

Jesus Christ!!

Last edited by jrollaneres25 : Jun 9th, 2012 at 07:12 AM.
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #189

Jesus Christ!!
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #190
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Your also a lefty

Looks like you prefer your backhand more, and your forehand is a mini Goerges forehand

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #191
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollaneres25 View Post
One hundred seven degrees on court and you're wearing all black? Holy roasted chestnuts, Batman!
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2012, 12:35 AM   #192
country flag Moveyourfeet

Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future Moveyourfeet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollaneres25 View Post
What league is this? I'm sure it's not USTA...
Moveyourfeet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 03:20 AM   #193

I played in a 4.0 tournament tonight. Won my first match. Almost embarrassed to show this video due to how badly out of shape I am, and my poor footwork, but I figure why not haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbSmIXRN80g

And yes indeed, I always tend to look so sad on court, even despite the fact I was winning in this video haha
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 06:23 AM   #194
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the jamierbelyea View Post
I played in a 4.0 tournament tonight. Won my first match. Almost embarrassed to show this video due to how badly out of shape I am, and my poor footwork, but I figure why not haha

And yes indeed, I always tend to look so sad on court, even despite the fact I was winning in this video haha
Never be embarrassed about winning, my friend. Good job!
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 01:07 AM   #195
country flag ezone

ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by the jamierbelyea View Post

I know plenty of people in great shape with superb footwork yet they don't compete as well as you do. Congrats !
ezone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote