Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 195 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #2911
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

The announcement for BCR Open Romania says that Alexandra is one of the participants. Is it true?
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #2912
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Really?

Quote:
Pentru cateva ore, jucatoarele romance de tenis au lasat rachetele si antrenamentele si au defilat precum modelele de top de pe catwalk-urile internationale. Motivul? Campania “Tenisul care te cucereste” din cadrul BCR Open Romania. Imbracate “militareste” si inarmate cu rabdare, Irina Begu, Alexandra Cadantu, Alexandra Dulgheru, Mihaela Buzarnescu, Raluca Olaru, Ema Bogdan si Madalina Gojnea s-au lasat pe mana profesionistilor pentru a ilustra cat mai bine ideea campaniei. Rezultatul a fost unul scontat, iar sedinta foto a fost presarata cu glume si voie buna, semn ca totul este pregatit pentru debutul celui mai important turneu feminin din Romania.
Quote:
For a few hours left jucatoarele romance tennis rackets and training and as models paraded on the catwalk, top international sites. The reason? The "tennis thrills" of the BCR Open Romania. Dressed "militarily" and armed with patience, Irina Begu, Alexandra Cadantu, Alexandra Dulgheru, Mihaela Buzarnescu, Raluca Olaru, Bogdan and Madalina Gojnea Ema were left to professionals to better illustrate the idea campaign. The result was expected, and the photo shoot was filled with fun and joy, a sign that everything is ready to start the most important women's tournament in Romania.
http://www.bcrtenispartener.ro/ro/st...ania-2012-1179

Too good (looking) to be true.

By the way, tennis thrills dressed militarily on the catwalk? Cadantu and Begu? This is going to be so good.

Last edited by Curcubeu : Jun 7th, 2012 at 10:45 PM.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #2913
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post

By the way, tennis thrills dressed militarily on the catwalk? Cadantu and Begu? This is going to be so good.
All seven looks gorgeous

http://doartenis.ro/2012/06/fotogale...eight_xdc_1366

But I don't thing that Alex D will play.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #2914
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Irina and Alex C look stunning But shy did they hide Mada's thighs ?
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #2915
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!

Alexandra C looks great with curled hair, Alexandra D great as always

But they photoshopped Irina-Camelia's boobs...
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #2916
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Wow!

But they photoshopped Irina-Camelia's boobs...
I don't know about Irina's boobs but I'm sure that they modified her nose
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #2917
country flag Curcubeu

Yeah, it's so small now, I didn't even notice. Not the only nose job, though.

The tournament is the week before the Olympics by the way, bad timing.
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #2918
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from Begu does any of those girls even have a shot at the Olympics? Guess not.. And Begu isn't a grass speciallist last time I've checked
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #2919
country flag Curcubeu

I thought the other way round. If it was another week, players who are participating at the Olympics could play here.
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #2920
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

BCR Open 2012

thadeuss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #2921
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Alex's look stunning but what's the aim of that campaign?

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #2922
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Olaru looks identical to my cousin, it's scary
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #2923
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Fran, why don't you introduce me to your cousin?

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #2924
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

she has already a bf
they look really like 2 drops of water
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 11:05 PM   #2925
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
Alex's look stunning but what's the aim of that campaign?
These pictures were taken back in December 2011 to promote BCR OPEN Romania, a 100k tournament that takes place in July 2012.
This is way too early if you ask me. However, in Romania they have a saying, something like (roughly) "You need to build your horse cart during the winter and your sleigh in the summer", which is not something people always abide by.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote