Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #2326
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Nope because I don't care.

His girl was out in the 1st round, ours is in the final. He can want her to lose as much as he wants, nothing will change that.

To the left, to the left, to the left.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #2327
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post

His girl was out in the 1st round, ours is in the final. He can want her to lose as much as he wants, nothing will change that.

booooooo
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #2328
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaSlam. View Post
Hope you lose in the final, Sara. Good run though.
To be honest, it is a lack of respect writing in a cheering thread of a player to wish her bad luck for a match, we have had enough of those in GM, but nobody will spoil Sara's fans happiness today, that's for sure
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #2329
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

If Sara wins, she will be ranked #10. If she loses, she will be ranked #14. Either way, she's a big winner in this tournament and is having a career year...
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #2330
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
If Sara wins, she will be ranked #10. If she loses, she will be ranked #14. Either way, she's a big winner in this tournament and is having a career year...
she's already in top10
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #2331
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

AMAZING!

This is what we (Zamboni, FORZA_SARITA, MS, Dorien & I) we have been waiting/hoping/longing for. This is unbelievably exciting. Sara, you little beauty. Top 10, slam final. I reckon she can win it too. She's handled two big hitters in this tournament already in Ivanovic & Stosur.. Why not a third?

Truely a magical season, no words can describe how happy I am right now. I've hung my Italian flag above my desk at work, and I'm spreading the word around the office.

Tennis has a new star

Two finals. C'mon Sara, I don't mind who wins the doubles final, as long as Sara win the singles
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #2332
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana View Post
AMAZING!

This is what we (Zamboni, FORZA_SARITA, MS, Dorien & I) we have been waiting/hoping/longing for. This is unbelievably exciting. Sara, you little beauty. Top 10, slam final. I reckon she can win it too. She's handled two big hitters in this tournament already in Ivanovic & Stosur.. Why not a third?

Truely a magical season, no words can describe how happy I am right now. I've hung my Italian flag above my desk at work, and I'm spreading the word around the office.

Tennis has a new star

Two finals. C'mon Sara, I don't mind who wins the doubles final, as long as Sara win the singles

totally agree with last line
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #2333
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post

Also lost in mixed in the first round

Cant belive it started follow her in the 2006,created her cheering thread and now she will probably have a sub forum

I was so nervous watching that third set

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #2334
country flag PowerWilliams

PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all

OMG, yeah, SARA!

(BTW, I'm not a bandwagoner, I'm just 2012-fresh on TF. I'm watching her since '08. Never thought she'd get back in top 30 after '09. GG SARA!

Samantha's got to hate Italians @ RG now...
PowerWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 11:00 PM   #2335
country flag CuteKoala

CuteKoala has much to be proud of CuteKoala has much to be proud of CuteKoala has much to be proud of CuteKoala has much to be proud of CuteKoala has much to be proud of CuteKoala has much to be proud of CuteKoala has much to be proud of CuteKoala has much to be proud of CuteKoala has much to be proud of CuteKoala has much to be proud of CuteKoala has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Auf geht's, Sara! Hol Dir den Titel!
A. Sánchez Vicario (ES|✰) S. Errani (IT|7) J. Janković (RS|8) A. Kerber (DE|9) S. Halep (RO|11) S. Lisicki (DE|15) S. Cîrstea (RO|22) J. Wesnina (RU|25) M. Barthel (DE|34) A. Petković (DE|39) Y. Meusburger (AT|50) A. Beck (DE|58) J. Görges (DE|73) D. Pfizenmaier (DE|98) A.-L. Friedsam (DE|126) C. Witthöft (DE|210) A. Schäfer (DE|229) L. Siegemund (DE|235) K. Barrois (DE|244) T. Maria (DE|258) K. Hobgarski (DE|∞)
CuteKoala is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #2336
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
she's already in top10
2012 Women's Tennis WTA Money Leaders

Year:
Type:
Women's Money Leaders
RK PLAYER COUNTRY EARNINGS
1 Victoria Azarenka $4,525,146
2 Maria Sharapova $2,680,090
3 Agnieszka Radwanska $2,012,323
4 Serena Williams $1,267,640
5 Sara Errani $819,759
6 Caroline Wozniacki $682,324
7 Li Na $662,763
8 Petra Kvitova $635,625
9 Roberta Vinci $631,070
10 Angelique Kerber $612,443
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:34 AM   #2337
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerWilliams View Post
OMG, yeah, SARA!

(BTW, I'm not a bandwagoner, I'm just 2012-fresh on TF. I'm watching her since '08. Never thought she'd get back in top 30 after '09. GG SARA!

Samantha's got to hate Italians @ RG now...
She never actually cracked the top 30 until earlier this year
She was always very close, but never managed it until after her triumph in Acapulco.
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 01:44 AM   #2338
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

I'm bandwagoning but she was so cute after she won and in her interview.
The finals will be a huge battle but just making it there and earning a top ten spot are already great achievements.
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 02:15 AM   #2339
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by starin View Post
I'm bandwagoning but she was so cute after she won and in her interview.
The finals will be a huge battle but just making it there and earning a top ten spot are already great achievements.
It's ok.
We can start the second bandwagon.

But of course, in the first bandwagon is Zamboni, FORZA_SARITA, MS, Dorien & Mana.

In the second bandwagon is to include starin, PowerWilliams, etc.
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #2340
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Morning!

Another great day for Sara's fans, Roland Garros doubles final, let's see if the Italian duo can win this time! FORZA girls!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote