Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 155 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:09 PM   #2311
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Sara is serving...up a break, 3-1 as Sam was battling her nerves, but Sam is back on track again, holding her serve...
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #2312
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

As an anecdote, last year end of October I was in a hotel in Barcelona for one night and I read somewhere the Spanish teams tennis championship was being played in Barcelona, and I checked the dates and place and it happened to be a polo club 15 minutes walking from my hotel. I didn't have much time as I had other things to do, but I decided to go for a quick walk there and see who was playing. There were two matches at the same time, and in both I had been told that one player from a Valencia's team was playing one player from a Barcelona's team, and that the following match when one finished would be Anabel Medina-Carla Suárez and I was told where they would play, I thought it was cool, I would see something from that match and later would need to leave to meet some people. So well, when I was getting close to that court, from the distance I was like, I would swear that is Sara, but she wouldn't be playing this....and when I got close enough, I saw it was actually her, they were one set each and there would be a third set, so I ended seeing the end of the match, and Sara won, jeje I didn't have a camera but the people with me had a wee one, so I took some crap pics, jeje.
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #2313
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

omg so amazing!!!! I just can't.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #2314
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
You are watching now?
Yes...Sam got a break...back on serve...Sara leading 4-3...Sam to serve.

Last edited by tie_breaker : Nov 17th, 2012 at 08:47 PM.
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #2315
country flag tie_breaker

OMG...Sam double fault to give Sara the ad, then hit it wide...Sara serving for the match, leading 5-3!!!
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #2316
country flag tie_breaker

40-0 matchpoint!!!
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #2317
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS View Post
As an anecdote, last year end of October I was in a hotel in Barcelona for one night and I read somewhere the Spanish teams tennis championship was being played in Barcelona, and I checked the dates and place and it happened to be a polo club 15 minutes walking from my hotel. I didn't have much time as I had other things to do, but I decided to go for a quick walk there and see who was playing. There were two matches at the same time, and in both I had been told that one player from a Valencia's team was playing one player from a Barcelona's team, and that the following match when one finished would be Anabel Medina-Carla Suárez and I was told where they would play, I thought it was cool, I would see something from that match and later would need to leave to meet some people. So well, when I was getting close to that court, from the distance I was like, I would swear that is Sara, but she wouldn't be playing this....and when I got close enough, I saw it was actually her, they were one set each and there would be a third set, so I ended seeing the end of the match, and Sara won, jeje I didn't have a camera but the people with me had a wee one, so I took some crap pics, jeje.
That's really cool.
Sara played a lot in the last offseason. Italian competition too. I was so worried she was playing too much and would be tired during the season.
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #2318
country flag tie_breaker

Sara is off to the final!!!
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #2319
country flag tie_breaker

Giant-killer wins again!!!
What impressed me the most is that Sara didn't waste any opportunities and kept the pressure on Sam, so Sam was too tight and made some untimely errors at the end...
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #2320
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future

No more words.

Just love

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #2321
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you lose in the final, Sara. Good run though.
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #2322
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

What a tournament
Please take both titles and make history

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #2323
country flag tie_breaker

Petra and Maria about to play in the other SF and are both to play Sara for the final
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #2324
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaSlam. View Post
Hope you lose in the final, Sara.
go away !!!

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #2325
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaSlam. View Post
Hope you lose in the final, Sara. Good run though.
hope Linda give you a warning
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote