Roland Garros 2012 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #91
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: Roland Garros 2012

Yes she cried a bit after losing the second set, because the Crowd was not very nice to her.
Only Human
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #92
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Ah ok, even in the middle of the match, unusual or not...
Now I know why Razzano in the postmatch interview said she wanted to look for serena to comfort her...
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 06:01 AM   #93
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine Lisicki@sabinelisicki
Done with Doping control and first fitness session. Breakfast time
now

Sabine Lisicki@sabinelisicki
Thanks a lot for your support out there on Monday. Loved it so much
and wish I could have done better! I didn't spend enough time on the
court lately because my focus is to get fitter. Can't do all at once.
I'm a fighter & want to be the best I can be!
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #94
country flag Rizzi

Rizzi is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone tell me why Sabine changed her racket from Prince to Wilson and now to Yonex within a short time? As far as I know most players are very sensitive to changes with their equipment, especially with the racket, of course. I'm wondering if this change brings even more uncertainty to her game?
Rizzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #95
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

noone knows, weird timing to change racket indeed, but who knows, maybe they dropped her or she really wanted a new Racket to improve her game.

And of course it could have been because of the Money, they play Tennis to earn as much of it as possible
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #96
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
maybe they dropped her or she really wanted a new Racket to improve her game.
Heard that YONEX favours flat shots, while Wilson gives more spin... Not a racquet expert, so don't know if that is correct. But that would back up the theory she wants to change her game, or have changed it and now tried to find a racquet that suits her game more.

But true, weird move to do that mid-season while being out with an injury.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #97
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

It depends on the racquet but I've used Yonex for a long time and the racquets definitely have their own feeling. I think they give you quite a lot of control.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 10:19 PM   #98
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
Heard that YONEX favours flat shots, while Wilson gives more spin... Not a racquet expert, so don't know if that is correct. But that would back up the theory she wants to change her game, or have changed it and now tried to find a racquet that suits her game more.

But true, weird move to do that mid-season while being out with an injury.
But Kvitova probably hits the flattest on tour and she uses Wilson.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 05:56 AM   #99
country flag Rizzi

Rizzi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
But Kvitova probably hits the flattest on tour and she uses Wilson.
So I guess Yonex just pays more than Wilson.
Rizzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #100
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

I don't think she must change her game, but playing more consistent and seems like the Yonex (she surely tried different rackets) gives her a good feeling. She isn't in that position to chose a racket first on financial aspects. She needs a racket to win matches with, more than last time.

Well, I hope, she will find the way back to her level with Yonex. Btw the players of WTA using Yonex have rather different game styles, as there are different rackets for everyone. Ivanovic hits pretty flat, Wozniacki not. But they use different Yonex rackets!

And finally I think, better to change the racket during an injury time out than never
Her bad results last time have nothing to do with Wilson or Yonex ...
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote