Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #856
country flag lovevika

lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

lovevika is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #857
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Thanks for the Vids!
VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 03:19 PM   #858
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Guys there's a video on CNN about Vika where she talks a bit of training with Mauresmo and she cooks some nice fish
I don't know how to post it here so I'll just leave the link and once there select world sports videos and in the third or fourth row of videos Vika's one is there

http://edition.cnn.com/video/?hpt=ite_mid#
Old May 1st, 2012, 03:20 PM   #859
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and sorry if it was posted before
Old May 3rd, 2012, 12:45 PM   #860
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos Santos View Post
Since this was uploaded to megaupload, it's probably gone now. In case anyone didn't have it saved, found a page where the full programme can be found. It's split up into two parts:

Link

I'm not sure if you could download it from there, but there probably is a way.

Last edited by Sharapovian : May 3rd, 2012 at 01:00 PM.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 02:29 PM   #861
country flag VIKA?

OMG, thank you so much! I just love watching this off court videos. Such a strong girl
Old May 13th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #862
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

made a short video for Vika, GL tonight against Serena and in RG

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #863
country flag CharlotteL

CharlotteL is just really nice CharlotteL is just really nice CharlotteL is just really nice CharlotteL is just really nice CharlotteL is just really nice CharlotteL is just really nice CharlotteL is just really nice CharlotteL is just really nice CharlotteL is just really nice CharlotteL is just really nice CharlotteL is just really nice

My tribute for Vika in Australian Open . Hoe you like it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sKXKd_WwZc
CharlotteL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:46 PM   #864
country flag lovevika

lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice lovevika is just really nice

Victoria Azarenka is in Paris !
https://www.facebook.com/video/video...53516631&saved
lovevika is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 06:42 PM   #865
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
made a short video for Vika, GL tonight against Serena and in RG
Really good job!!
Thank you!
Old May 28th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #866
country flag VIK!

Vika speaks to Eurosport after her first-round escape win.

http://uk.video.yahoo.com/yahooeuros...-29486556.html
Old May 30th, 2012, 09:45 PM   #867
country flag VIK!

Eurosport interwiew with Victoria
30.05.'12 FO 2nd round win over german Dinah Pfizenmaier(#198)

http://uk.video.yahoo.com/yahooeuros...-29505813.html
Old May 30th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #868
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Sounds like she has a cold. Hopefully it's not too bad
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 11:58 PM   #869
country flag Let.them.talk

Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all

Let.them.talk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #870
country flag VIK!

Angry Vika Juice trashing!!
0:43

http://uk.video.yahoo.com/yahooeuros...-29543231.html