Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 99 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:19 PM   #1471
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

and LOL @ some troll trying to jinx Masha with a new thread in GM. Some people still believe in such thing
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:19 PM   #1472
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

We don't know that yet . We might have Errani or Kerber in the final.
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:20 PM   #1473
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Now all please calm down. Maria's draw is not "easy", having there 2 very good players - Li Na and Petra. It is not like she has to play some no.568... The conditions today in Paris are very heavy, we should be happy that she is not playing today. You can check the weather forecast for Paris here: http://www.accuweather.com/en/fr/par...cast/623?day=1
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:21 PM   #1474
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

Quote:
If Maria goes through her Semifinal she might just win the trophy. But one match at a time guys .
yes i agree ; i won't believe anything until i see it with my eyes
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:21 PM   #1475
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gociku View Post
IMHO Li is still very dangerous. More dangerous than Kvitova. Masha was outplayed in Rome until Li choked. At least with Kvitova she still can hope for some errors.
Azarenka's loss has officially put Stosur in the final.
i agree. Li is some scurry shit. Someone get rid of Li and Kvitova and I'm good
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:23 PM   #1476
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

I know one match at a time and I usually say that myself but fuck me someone put Written in the stars by Tinie Tempah on!

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:30 PM   #1477
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Heavy conditions do not favour Maria or Kvitty.
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:36 PM   #1478
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

It's getting scary at GM.
There are so many threads and predictions about Maria and RG.
Kon. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:39 PM   #1479
country flag MM_1257

Welcome to the madhouse.
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:43 PM   #1480
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to remain composed but COME THE FCK ON AZARENKA IS OUT. That is all
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:45 PM   #1481
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Slow conditions suit Maria very well. She can generate as much raw pace as anyone else, and she won't be rushed by Li, whose gameplan against Maria simply focuses on moving her around until she gets the opening.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:48 PM   #1482
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute

to be honest if maria loses im gonna leave the board for a few days
Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:50 PM   #1483
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
It's getting scary at GM.
There are so many threads and predictions about Maria and RG.
This is too adorably obvious that you're somewhat new to TF This place can be a lot crazier
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:51 PM   #1484
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

That's the good thing about Masha, once she gets stuck with a puffballer she can generate her own pace. Whereas vs McHale we clearly saw that Li was uncomfortable doing that.
Anyways Vika losing has actually put Masha under more pressure. Not immediately (she was never a threat on clay), but because if Masha makes the F she will be #1 regardless and I don't want her to pressure herself.

Plus we have many more matches to win before that, and yeah they should be NID up until the SF. But with the conditions for this week I'm taking nothing for granted. One at a time.
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:51 PM   #1485
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

#1 is she makes final omg
this is so exciting, but it's till round 4
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote