Nike Maria Sharapova Collection - Page 86 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 11:54 PM   #1276
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

I wouldnt mind a lavenderish colout for the accent.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:00 AM   #1277
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I like her Wimbledon dress, even though it's not one of the most memorable she's had! I only wish it were all white, without the light green, because it looks too much like her AO dress, which is still by far the best dress of the year in my opinion!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:01 AM   #1278
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

IMO it is a Nike thing. Roger and Maria almost always wear similar colours, and his outfit has green, too.
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 04:24 PM   #1279
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
IMO it is a Nike thing. Roger and Maria almost always wear similar colours, and his outfit has green, too.
I kind of realised that too. Case in point: This RG, RG 2009, RG2008 and prob a bunch of others.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 06:08 PM   #1280
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty much every Wimbledon
Did anyone notice that the men are now stealing Masha's colour scheme's. Rafa's Rome outfit = Masha's 2011 AO.
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 08:43 PM   #1281
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute

The dress is hot, just WHYYY at green

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #1282
country flag Angelmasha_milan

Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light Angelmasha_milan is a glorious beacon of light

当你需要我们的时候,我们永远在你身边!
Welcome to my space:
http://hi.baidu.com/angelmasha
Angelmasha_milan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #1283
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelmasha_milan View Post
Looks great!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 11:01 PM   #1284
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I was resting my mind a bit earlier and playing with the idea of Masha and Roger winning Wimbledon, wouldn't it be amazing? Going back to 2004 when they were both "young and green" and now when they have matured a lot...
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #1285
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I really like her Wimbly dress and from the pic it looks like it's a little bit shorter than usual! Me likes! But this year I really want a stunning dress for the USO. Last year's dress was awful!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #1286
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Her 2012 Wimbledon dress is probably the her best wimbledon dress ever for me. So pretty

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:18 AM   #1287
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
I really like her Wimbly dress and from the pic it looks like it's a little bit shorter than usual! Me likes! But this year I really want a stunning dress for the USO. Last year's dress was awful!
actually the night dress was awesome. but yes i agree last year's day dress was her worst outfit in US open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Her 2012 Wimbledon dress is probably the her best wimbledon dress ever for me. So pretty
the best for me is 2007 swan dress and 2008 tuxedo + shorts

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 03:46 AM   #1288
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Last years day dress was beaut. That shit she wore at night was her worst one ever, and she wore it in the Asian swing as well
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 07:07 AM   #1289
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
I was resting my mind a bit earlier and playing with the idea of Masha and Roger winning Wimbledon, wouldn't it be amazing? Going back to 2004 when they were both "young and green" and now when they have matured a lot...
I would officially die out of happiness if that happens.

And about last year's USO outfits, the day one was and so were her results in it, but the night outfit looked amazing.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #1290
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova 2012 Wimbledon Dress

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote