Anett Kontaveit - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #826
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Than I propose you to create a gap between #200 and #300 and move the players, so that the #300-#400 spots could have two players on each position, so they can all be ranked as they deserve.
You were pointless actually. Than you came up with statistics and you are no more. But statistics aren't so relevant for me. I still think Donna would beat Anett. At least on hard, which is the most common surface.
But to start with the begining, I didn't ever say Donna is better than Anett, I've said I (me, myself) think that she is better. You could've told me your believings are the other way around and it would be fine, but you claim - as you always do - that your opinions are the right ones, meaning I was wrong.
And you defend Anett like I'm hating on her or something. No, you know I don't. I'm just telling my opinions, which may prove true, or may prove wrong and which aren't related at all with my preferences, but with my judgement.
There's a lot of facts that decide the winner of a match and indirect statistics (by indirect I mean not face to face statistics, but judging on matches against different other players) aren't one of them.
If you think Donna is not as good as people think, I wonder why do you always post there and criticise her schedule. On the other hand I believe in Anett.

And most important than everything is that it's not important at all who's better than whom. Both are promising players and when they will face each other, we shall see who's who.
I simply don't understand what made you form that opinion of Donna. IMO, it makes no sense

BTW, Anett is 331 on the race. Given that her results so far this year have been quite mediocre with some nice standouts, she really does have the ability to make top 300 if she could make a 25K semi
Sabina Sharipova did it when she was 14!!!!!

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Jun 1st, 2012 at 03:11 PM.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 12:42 PM   #827
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

RG Girls Singles draw is here miss Kontaveit is no 12 seed

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/sc...s/gs/r1s2.html
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 12:53 PM   #828
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Kinda' unlucky draw for Anett. Flink as a first round opponent is prety tough, but ANett shouldn't have any problem.
Then Hardebeck, who is tough too, in R2, and then Genie Bouchard, one of the toughest opponents on clay.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 02:33 PM   #829
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
RG Girls Singles draw is here miss Kontaveit is no 12 seed

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/sc...s/gs/r1s2.html
And Siniakova is 5
Anett has a thing for Bad Draws in Juniors

But if she whethers the storm, the draw opens up for a Semi
And anyway, if she wants to win the tournament, she will have to beat them sometime

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 01:31 PM   #830
country flag chingching

Anett is playing doubles with Ipek Soylu and could face top seeds second round

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:32 PM   #831
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

break down in the 3rd 0-1*
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:46 PM   #832
country flag TimeyWimey

anett breaks back at 2-2
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 02:48 PM   #833
country flag TimeyWimey

broken to love 2-3*
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:01 PM   #834
country flag TimeyWimey

breaks back 4-4
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:05 PM   #835
country flag TimeyWimey

5-4
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:08 PM   #836
country flag TimeyWimey

she won, 6-4, nice effort after a very disappointing first set
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:12 PM   #837
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Tough start but nice that Anett advanced.
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:28 PM   #838
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Pressure getting to her? or this is her form...

Anyways, good fight after devastating 1st set

EDIT: In an interview Anett said that she's been focusing on studying, it has taken a lot of energy. (She should be graduating from basic school)

Last edited by WhoAmI? : Jun 3rd, 2012 at 04:10 PM.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:35 PM   #839
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Pressure getting to her? or this is her form...

Anyways, good fight after devastating 1st set

EDIT: In an interview Anett said that she's been focusing on studying, it has taken a lot of energy. (She should be graduating from basic school)
Which interview???
BTW, isn't she only 16. DOn't you have to be 17/18 to graduate from school???

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 09:39 PM   #840
country flag chingching

A picture of Anett from Roland Garros:

BTW, I found the article
Next she faces Kathinka von Deichman who is much easier than Hardebeck