Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2012, 05:50 PM   #481
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Pliskova Twins Cheering Thread

Karo played really well until her final 2 service games, but her groundstroke is spectacular (if you think about how poorly she could move), and many times the ball falls IN the service box, backhand or forehand

Please, do some practice on your movement, and GL in the grass season
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #482
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you say 'move'? I haven't noticed any Karo's movements and I've been watching her very closely today
Seriously, some of her shots were phenomenal. But she looks like she doesn't really want to win unless it's unavoidable because her opponent plays even worse than her.
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:13 PM   #483
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

I'd call that a respectable loss. Now time to prepare for Wimbledon.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #484
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

she lost in ITF, you guys not satisfied, she lost in Q, you guys not satisfied, she lost in MD, you guys still not satisfied, what on earth are you looking for if you've been following her for a while?

tennis must be boring for some of you
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 07:18 PM   #485
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

75K Nottingham grasscourt qualies.
Kris is the #4 seed. Faces Daniella Jeflea opening match.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:36 AM   #486
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
75K Nottingham grasscourt qualies.
Kris is the #4 seed. Faces Daniella Jeflea opening match.
Karo is alternate #4, so she's main draw only?
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:23 PM   #487
Tennis Fool

^ I'm assuming

Kris Plis won her opening round, 76(2) 60. Now faces either Webley-Smith or Gibson.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 07:36 PM   #488
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is an unknown quantity at this point

If I count this correctly, Karolina will read Top100 on Monday for the first time
vendulkabendulka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 08:39 PM   #489
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:46 PM   #490
Tennis Fool

^ Not yet, no ranking updates until June 11, and Karo is still 115 pts. from Top 100.

Karo has a tough opener in Nottingham, plays #8 Anne Keothavong first round. Anne defeated her earlier this year in Nassau.

Kris won her second match in Nottingham, defeating Emily Webley-Smith, 62 75. Now faces Anna Fitzpatrick for a spot in the main draw.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #491
Tennis Fool

Kris defeated Anne, 3 & 4, for a spot in the main draw. Plays #4 Eleni Daniilidou opening round.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #492
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

pliskova

Melange is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 08:00 AM   #493
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

well done Kris! R1MD is doable too: Eleni is erratic when the moon is in the 2nd phase of occulence...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2012, 02:07 AM   #494
Tennis Fool

First round.

Karo lost to Anne, 4 & 2.
Kris survived set points to defeat Eleni, 76(9) 64. Up next, WC Tara Moore. Tara has a 1:0 lead h2h.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Jun 6th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #495
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
First round.

Karo lost to Anne, 4 & 2.
Kris survived set points to defeat Eleni, 76(9) 64. Up next, WC Tara Moore. Tara has a 1:0 lead h2h.
that's the normal Karo