Lucie Safarova : French Open 2012!! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #106
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future
Re: Lucie Safarova : French Open 2012!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraa00 View Post
I guess almost everyone saw the match so i don't have to make any report, and if you've not seen it well ... you're lucky guys
It was soooooooooooooooo painful to watch cause lucie should have won at least the first set, she had game points in almost every games but she couldn't win her service games which is so frustrating considering that she can be so effective on her serve. I didn't even watch the whole first set, i left Not just because it was shit but because i wanted to watch a bit of arvidsson double match. Then i came back and i sat near Queen Bijlana who was great support for lucie, mladenovic was also her with her family who were also cheering loudly lucie, it was cool to see this. Kiki and her are now BFF
So 2nd set was also horrible to watch, i just wanted to shout "STOP DOING DROPSHOTS FOR F*** SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but i didn't. Lucie stayed very calm and quiet as always but you could see that it was boiling in her self because of all those dropshots and slice shots. I think that sometimes she should yell and get angry a bit but for good because getting everything inside is not great.
Well that was my "report", and i'm sorry i didn't get any pictures because i forgot my camera
Thanks for the report laura; désolé que tu aies dû te taper ce désolant spectacle

About the effectiveness of her serve, I think the fact that MJMS is a leftie takes away from it but still,I agree, she usually serves way better than this.

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #107
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

It would be nice to see her perform well in a slam. She has one of the worst records in slams of anyone in the top 25. In five years she has one GS QF and one 4R. That's PITIFUL! lol She needs to elevate her game in the slams, all these R1,R2, and R3 (occasionally) exits are driving me mad.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #108
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess almost everyone saw the match so i don't have to make any report, and if you've not seen it well ... you're lucky guys
It was soooooooooooooooo painful to watch cause lucie should have won at least the first set, she had game points in almost every games but she couldn't win her service games which is so frustrating considering that she can be so effective on her serve. I didn't even watch the whole first set, i left Not just because it was shit but because i wanted to watch a bit of arvidsson double match. Then i came back and i sat near Queen Bijlana who was great support for lucie, mladenovic was also her with her family who were also cheering loudly lucie, it was cool to see this. Kiki and her are now BFF
So 2nd set was also horrible to watch, i just wanted to shout "STOP DOING DROPSHOTS FOR F*** SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but i didn't. Lucie stayed very calm and quiet as always but you could see that it was boiling in her self because of all those dropshots and slice shots. I think that sometimes she should yell and get angry a bit but for good because getting everything inside is not great.
Well that was my "report", and i'm sorry i didn't get any pictures because i forgot my camera
Yup.

It was exactly the way you described it.

And I felt exactly the same way about the repeated drop shots. Arrrgghhhh!!!!
Excelscior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 12:07 PM   #109
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

And when you see that girls like feuerstein or bratchikova are going to make 3rd round ...

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 01:04 PM   #110
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

I know Lucie wouldve had no problems with a lot of people in the 2nd round, as long as they didnt junk the ball to her. She just had to get dropshotting shitface MJMS.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 03:31 PM   #111
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And when you see that girls like feuerstein or bratchikova are going to make 3rd round ...
Yup Yup
Excelscior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 04:03 PM   #112
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
... both girls older ...
elba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote