Roland Garros R1: Maria Sharapova b. Alexandra Cadantu 60 60 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2012, 02:44 PM   #181
country flag Queenpova

Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute Queenpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros R1: Maria Sharapova b. Alexandra Cadantu 60 60

13 pages already.

TRUE SUPERSTAR!

She's...Masha fierce. Having your minds since july 2004.

Queenpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #182
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenpova View Post
13 pages already.

TRUE SUPERSTAR!

She's...masha fierce. Having your minds since 2004.

vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #183
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Why do people drag Serena to every Masha thread?

She just had a good R1 victory She did not give a death threat to Serena or something.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #184
country flag Foxy

Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Ok can't believe I am actually going to defend Maria (ok I am bored today) but :

1/ Can't her fans being happy she double bagelled someone and made a great first round? I mean, what's better? Did you expect her to do an Azarenka match and nearly losing? It would be worrisome. I don't think Masha stans are like "OMG SHE DOUBLE BAGELLED CADANTU IT MEANS SHE IS SO GOING TO WIN RG !!!!!!!!1111!!!!one111" . Look at Stosur, she didn't only lose to the WS in Slams, yet she won the USO last year. In a Slam, you start fresh, who cares about your previous slam losses?

Yes you can be happy she double bagelled someone and made a great first round. No I didn't expect her to do an Azarenka and nearly lose. That's my point, I expected Maria to win in high fashion over an opponent who has no weapons to hurt her. I judge the depth of her game only when she plays opponents with equal talent, unlike her opponent today. In regard to the Slams, you are ABSOLUTELY right, all players do start fresh.

2/ Venus? Please, she is not Maria's nemesis, Serena is. And still, Serena can lose to Wozniacki and Venus to Radwanska.
Maria already beat everyone, she is a three times Slam winner...

Venus was Maria's nemesis. Hell she was beating her on that Wimbledon Center court stage and preventing Maria from going to the finals. Just go back and see the damage Venus did. I keep telling you that Maria's wins over Venus at regular tournaments don't matter. When she met a healthy Venus at Wimbledon, Venus took her out BOTH TIMES, and the WTA quit putting Maria in Venus' section of the draw. And yes Maria is a three time Slam Winner. I never said she wasn't, and I gave her kudos for her wins regardless if she had beaten Serena after she came back from knee surgery.

3/ Aggie? Since when is she a Slam winner ? Schiavone? When did she beat the WS on the way of winning her RG title?

Aggie did not beat Maria on her way to the RG title, she beat Maria at the USO and she no longer was EVER put in Maria's section of the draw.

Look, talent AND luck are part of a Slam win....

I agree with you, talent and luck are a part of a Slam win.

Don't dare insult the Mozart of trolls. At least, he is very inventive.

And it takes a troll to know a troll.

At least most of them are funny.

But not as funny as you

Vikapower is a Masha stan.

Don't know what you mean by this, but all I know is that Vika and Maria were both healthy at playing their best and Vika won.
Foxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #185
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future

Cadantu has to be one of the most interesting players out there. I guess she was too overwhelmed to be playing against her idol.

babsi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #186
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

So wait, just to be clear, do you seriously think the WTA rigged the draws for Sharapova ?
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #187
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3/ Aggie? Since when is she a Slam winner ? Schiavone? When did she beat the WS on the way of winning her RG title?

Aggie did not beat Maria on her way to the RG title, she beat Maria at the USO and she no longer was EVER put in Maria's section of the draw.
Again, get your facts straight. Maria beat that vulture in the 4th round at the USO last year. I won't bother looking for other times where they were in the same draw at a slam, but 2011 USO comes to mind. That's two off the top of my head just last year Sit down already.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #188
country flag zigga

zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold

Double bagel
Old May 29th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #189
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

so apparently Maria was at her BEST when she played Vika and Aga in Australia and Miami this year...I guess all the other times when she beat them those two just let her win and didn't care to show up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 03:00 PM   #190
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
So wait, just to be clear, do you seriously think the WTA rigged the draws for Sharapova ?
Foxy is absolutely sure about it and even know about evidence and will eat his /her own shit if he is wrong

I don't know why she hasn't won million or two millions on bets with such an information

Morning Morgan, i will not let you die!!! stay healthy
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #191
Morning Morgan

Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute

For every further stan reply in this thread after this post, I will cut myself on my arms once. Please don't make me die.

"No, I'm not. But with you, I don't even care."
Morning Morgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #192
country flag Foxy

Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute Foxy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
Again, get your facts straight. Maria beat that vulture in the 4th round at the USO last year. I won't bother looking for other times where they were in the same draw at a slam, but 2011 USO comes to mind. That's two off the top of my head just last year Sit down already.

It doesn't matter to me if it was the quarters or the finals. The point is that Maria was at her top and she got knocked out. Vika beat Maria and she didn't win the title.

Regardless if it's the quarters, semi's or the final round, these other players are beating Maria because she's a slow ball basher.

Foxy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #193
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

lol

do you want me to root for Sharapova or what ?? That would be a first. not really, used to be a Pova fan in 2006
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #194
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute

Maria couldn't have dreamed of a better 1st rd opponent. She gets more of a challenge in practice.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
it-girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #195
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Damn I missed that match! lol seems like there was not much to miss tho lol Good start for Maria!

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote