Caroline Garcia - Page 35 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #511
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all
Re: Caroline Garcia

and one picture http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....0&postcount=37
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2012, 09:36 AM   #512
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

watching this Lauren Davis girl and feel even more furious against Caroline who must have played very crap yesterday

Davis is a pusher, she has no power, she just push from the baseline, she has no variation and just stands on the baseline. She doesnt know how to slide and is quite boring to watch.

Minella despite her actual slump knows how to play that kind of game. She 's mixing up her game, make some drop shots and come to the net.

Caroline must be ashamed of such a shit she made yesterday.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #513
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

Sooo she gets Q in first r and Vika in 2nd ohhh I am scared she will lose to that Q and I can really never have hopes again sure it will be Watson or Davis u know simply she would lose to anyone =/
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #514
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

it sucks but you never know with caroline

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old May 25th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #515
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Caro got Pfizenmaier, one of the softest qualifiers she could get in my opinion. From what I have seen, Dinah doesn't really have much to hurt her opponent. If Caro isn't too shaky, she can make it to the 2nd round.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #516
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
Caro got Pfizenmaier, one of the softest qualifiers she could get in my opinion. From what I have seen, Dinah doesn't really have much to hurt her opponent. If Caro isn't too shaky, she can make it to the 2nd round.
That's the spirit.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #517
country flag vuhvuh

ok she got totally no name to me but looking at who she beat in Q she will be tough definitely she could have got better for example EL tabakh Birnerova or VEcino imo but could have been worse I mean Watson or Davis. Anyway tbh I expected Puig to go through and Pfizenmaier beat her so =/ I am really scared but I so want Caro to win! Pfizenamier is 20 so it will be tough she has best season on tour so far she beat Flipkens this year or Domachovska I mean Caro should beat her but considering what CAro showed in Strasbourg and how Pfizenmaier has played at French I am not much sure
Old May 26th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #518
country flag vuhvuh

she looks scary big hitter =/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0yh-gKyylA
I probably should have not watched that she will trash Caroline. I mean why? this time last year I began to have expectations for this season I thought CAro will be top 100 =( she is in fact much better than this girl but not she is not showing it =/ I just hope she wont feel any pressure playing home
Old May 27th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #519
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline into a third set. 63 46, but Caro had two occasions to make it to 55...
It's easy to look at who's confident and who's not on the court. Caroline is a better player than Pfizenmaier but she clearly doesn't believe in her game.
I hope she proves me wrong, but I don't see her getting through.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old May 27th, 2012, 07:18 PM   #520
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Lost 63 in the third, that was never in doubt.
Pfizenmaier did the least amount of mistakes in the last set and was rightfully patient.
Caroline is still so unconfident. She can't make any use of her serve when she needs it and her body language is so negative that it's impossible to pump herself up.

Old May 27th, 2012, 07:32 PM   #521
country flag vuhvuh

I am soo frustrated and dissapointed I mean I was crying a while ago I just cant believe how she could lost it how she doesnt use her tennis her talent nothing.... First set doesnt need comment. Second set she could break earlier than she did but obviously the key was her serve on 54! I will repeat it in my head for times again and again =/ there I knew she can win it in two obviously she messed it up totally I even dont know how could she and Pfizenmaier took the set and in third after 2nd set I thought it will be much worse but her returning =/ oh and yeah she definitely could break Pfizenmaier instead she got broken. And she is so pesimistic on court she can hit such unbeliavable winners... I dont understand her and at times she was sooo defensive whereas Pfizenmaier defensive was much better and it showed. Last game from her was just simply there was the point at 53 15-0 and she played it well but too carefully and Dinah had quick legs whole match and won that point =/ simply I dont know I am seriously losing faith in her. She will never reach her potential will she even reach top100 its all over everywhere the same she is balbashing not constructing the point. I really dont know any other player not using their game, talent...as much as Caroline. Obviously Pfizenmaier did play well butCaroline could and should win it. What do you guys think what do you expect next, through the season? Imo it will be the same still her ranking will be now even worse like 159. which makes it even tougher. I should have never watched her last year playing Masha and I would never know about her and not wory about her and feel sorry for her etc... =/
Old May 27th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #522
country flag Renaud

Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice Renaud is just really nice

Good game, but this game is a junior. She could win the jRG.
A bad result. But I liked it

trabajo, trabajo, ..........
D.Anthonioz, N.Moenne-Loccoz, O.Pozzo
Renaud is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #523
country flag améliemomo

she has to be more solid and fights harder on each ball, defend harder and especially WORK WORK WORK

so disgusted at the end of the match cause she' s more talented and powerful than the german who pushed far from the baseline but fought hard there. That was the difference there.

at least great news for caroline who fired her coach Frederic Fontang who waisted one year with her. bad choice working with him;

good luck for her

Old May 28th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #524
country flag vuhvuh

Please her coach was bad? I dont know nothing about her coaches I thought she have had quite a good one at the moment so probably not. did she say something about after the match or about coaches? thanks
Old May 28th, 2012, 11:33 AM   #525
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
she has to be more solid and fights harder on each ball, defend harder and especially WORK WORK WORK
Easier said than done. Court sense, anticipation and footwork are all very poor; she's unable to keep the ball in play as soon as she's forced into an awkward position (actually, even her aggressive game is way too linear and only effective when she's in the middle of the baseline). She'll never be even a halfway decent defender. The only way of not having to play any defense would be to develop an aggressive ROS. Problem is, right now her ROS is so incipient I don't see how that can be done.

The dropshotitis has to go; I suppose it's dogma for players/coaches bred on clay, but with a success rate of 1/20 or something maybe it's time to reconsider. There are no set ways to win points on any surface; the best game for Caroline is the one that makes the most of her strengths and makes it tougher for her opponents to exploit her weaknesses, regardless of what the textbook says and/or the way you're "supposed" to play on clay or elsewhere.

The lack of confidence Iceland mentions is visible mostly on serve. Sometimes she goes for it, but seems terrified of DFing and often will just spin it in, even on key points. That's something that can be improved. At the level at which she'll play for the next year or so, having a solid serve will sometimes be enough to win matches.

Was Fontang picked by the FFT, or picked by Caroline's entourage/family and merely subsidised by the FFT? I suppose I know what they were thinking; his work with Chardy showed that he might have the required skills to develop a young player.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote