Roland Garros 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:35 AM   #1
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold
Roland Garros 2012

For the sake of completeness.... Roland Garros.

And yes, I hope for a really difficult draw!!!! Like Serena, Li or Claypova in an early round. Because then Sabine will have nothing to lose, nobody expects her to win anyway and that's when she's at her best.
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2012, 01:07 PM   #2
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: Roland Garros 2012

totally agree
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 04:06 PM   #3
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

But not Serena for the first round
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:21 PM   #4
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Thats not possible at all, so no problem.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 03:05 AM   #5
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

2011 Roland Garros R2 Zvonareva vs Lisicki Highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQpxzIuZodo
Sabine played really good last year,power serve,easy sliding...just unlucky
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #6
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhcpig View Post
2011 Roland Garros R2 Zvonareva vs Lisicki Highlights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQpxzIuZodo
Sabine played really good last year,power serve,easy sliding...just unlucky
I had managed to block that out of my memory up until now. Oh God.
Old May 24th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #7
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
I had managed to block that out of my memory up until now. Oh God.
Sorry,
I just haven't seen Sabine playing on red clay for too long
Originally I didn't want to recall this match either
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:57 AM   #8
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

grab some points in RG, she'll be fine

she's not doing that bad this year considering how disjointed her season has been so far

and for the opponent, i don't think there would be a big difference for her whether facing Serena or someone outside 100
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #9
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

She's playing Bettanie Mattek-Sands in the 1st round, Makarova or Stephens in the 2nd round, Cetkovska, An. Rodionova, Halep or Johansson in the 3rd round.

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 09:54 AM   #10

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
She's playing Bettanie Mattek-Sands in the 1st round
Sollte sie eigentlich schaffen...... Aber darüber haben wir ja in den letzten Wochen schon geredet.
Old May 25th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #11
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Azarenka-Brianti, Sharapova-Cadantu, Kvitova-Barty, Stosur-Baltacha, Bartoli-Qualifier, Williams-Razzano, Li Na-Cirstea, Lisicki-MattekSands
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #12

Old May 25th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #13
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Well looks a pretty good draw on paper. Let's hope she raises her game for the slams.

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:05 AM   #14
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Bethanie is a challenging player in RG. She never gives up. We can expect a 3 setter match again.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #15
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine's quarter:

(1) Victoria Azarenka v Alberta Brianti
(WC) Caroline Garcia v Qualifier
Qualifier v Aleksandra Wozniak
Alize Cornet v (31) Zheng Jie

(20) Lucie Safarova v Anastasiya Yakimova
Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez v Qualifier
Vania King v Galina Voskoboeva
(WC) Kristina Mladenovic v (15) Dominika Cibulkova

(12) Sabine Lisicki v Bethanie Mattek-Sands
Ekaterina Makarova v Sloane Stephens
Mathilde Johansson v Anastasia Rodionova
Simona Halep v (24) Petra Cetkovska

(27) Nadia Petrova v Iveta Benesova
Laura Pous-Tio v Chanelle Scheepers
Irina Falconi v Edina Gallovits-Hall
Elena Baltacha v (6) Samantha Stosur

Last edited by CillyUltra : May 25th, 2012 at 10:12 AM.
CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote