Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 107 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #1591
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Well played

Solid, some silly mistakes to make her life harder (like the smash Pironkova was lucky to get back on court on one of the BPs). We'll see how it goes against Radwanska (When the interviewer asked her who was going to win between Van Uytvanck and Radwanska, she didn't want to pronounce Van Uytvanck's name)

Stats:
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #1592
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Really happy for Kaia! Well done! Maybe it is now time to lose in the next round to be fresh for RG again? I really hope she is not hurting her heels too much as the schedule will be quite tight
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #1593
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Really happy for Kaia! Well done! Maybe it is now time to lose in the next round to be fresh for RG again? I really hope she is not hurting her heels too much as the schedule will be quite tight
I know. But if she beats Aga, her heal will have to be ok because she can't be restricted if she wants to win

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Well played

Solid, some silly mistakes to make her life harder (like the smash Pironkova was lucky to get back on court on one of the BPs). We'll see how it goes against Radwanska (When the interviewer asked her who was going to win between Van Uytvanck and Radwanska, she didn't want to pronounce Van Uytvanck's name)

Stats:

But in all serousness, her English is actually really good and dutch isn't that hard, so I am sure she could learn it easily

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #1594
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Routine win. Tomorrow is the real test
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #1595
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

better not get bageled next round, GL
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:04 PM   #1596
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win

Now a good test before RG against Aga

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #1597
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia easily into Brussels SF!

Nothing to lose against #3 A.Radwanska. Good luck, Kaia!

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #1598
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia has a good draw for Roland Garros.
First its her vs Silver, then either Begu or Rezai who are both in bad form.
Then my favourite match is her vs Wozniacki. Even though there are many better players in the top 16 this match is great for Kaia as it really shows where her hitting is at. I can't wait for that match if she gets there

Should she win that she has either Williams, Hradecka or Goerges

Old May 25th, 2012, 11:54 AM   #1599
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

get some points Kaia, RG and Wimbledon, wow, so excited since she has practically no points to defend
Old May 25th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #1600
country flag chingching

Kaia is playing great. Is hitting deep with topspin to push Aga back before smashing winners. The right tactic. Leads 4-1 with a single break

Old May 25th, 2012, 12:36 PM   #1601
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Kaia is playing great. Is hitting deep with topspin to push Aga back before smashing winners. The right tactic. Leads 4-1 with a single break
could not watch the match, but sounds good
Old May 25th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #1602
country flag chingching

She went up 5-1 but Aga just played 4 great points and broke back to love. Aga's serve is being destroyed. It just can't do anything to Kaia

Old May 25th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #1603
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Just when I start watching, Kaia serving for the set gets broken to love
Old May 25th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #1604
country flag chingching

5-3 now. Kia needs to serve it out before this set slips from her grasp

Old May 25th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #1605
country flag WhoAmI?

How Kaia went up? Was Radwanska just spraying errors?