Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:35 AM   #91
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

Quote:
Originally Posted by **mashafierce** View Post
Why is it that I don't have the slightest worry about Serena.For some reason I am certain she will lose early likein 4th round
people are pretty harsh and dismissive when it comes to Rena's runs at RG. They always say she hasn't made SF since 03 yada yada yada but nobody takes into account that had she beaten peak Kuznetsova at RG09, and peak Stosur at RG10 (both of which were tight matches), she probably would've won a second RG already.

with the competition she has these days, I'm not counting her out for a title at all.
Steven. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:41 AM   #92
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree...Serena is going to have to have an off day and her opponent is going to have to play lights out tennis for her to be booted out. She is the title fave in my book.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 12:52 PM   #93
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
people are pretty harsh and dismissive when it comes to Rena's runs at RG. They always say she hasn't made SF since 03 yada yada yada but nobody takes into account that had she beaten peak Kuznetsova at RG09, and peak Stosur at RG10 (both of which were tight matches), she probably would've won a second RG already.

with the competition she has these days, I'm not counting her out for a title at all.
Yes but I only started following tennis a year ago so I don't know much about her run.I just think she is not a serious contender.It;s not like I don't know she plays better than anybody on tour but I always seem to forget she is a threat
**mashafierce** is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 01:41 PM   #94
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
I'd like Maria's draw to be something like

R1 Scrub
R2 V Williams
R3 M Barthel/N Petrova
R4 A Ivanovic
QF S Stosur
SF N Li (Revengepova )
F V Azarenka

I don't believe she'll beat Serena ever again, especially not in a slam, so I really hope she has the toughest of draws but doesn't have to face her master

If she completes a career slam with that draw it'd be one of the most satisfying wins of her career, right up there with the 2008 AO.
Are you serious? Serena will be 31 in September.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:38 PM   #95
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Are you serious? Serena will be 31 in September.
So?
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:02 PM   #96
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
So?
The tide will turn, Serena isn't getting any younger and Maria is still getting better.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:12 PM   #97
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
We need Sammy Stosur to take Sarin out for us! So err body be nice about her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
Not gonna happen. They're in the same seed bracket so the earliest they can meet is SF.
Of course it'd be nice for Sammy to take Sarin out if they both got to the semis and Masha was the winner of the bottom half.
I actually dreamt that Maria beat Stosur in the RG final last night!! The score being 6-2 7-5 after Masha played GOAT in the first set before nearly choking it away in the second

(Yes, I dream about tennis a lot Hopefully this one works out better than the dream I had a month before the AO of Maria beating Azarenka in that final )
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:28 PM   #98
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not having any dreams/fantasties about her draw/results.

I'm taking it one match at a time. It all starts from the first round.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:38 PM   #99
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So?
are you aware of that statistic how hard it is to win a slam for 30+ aged players? As far as I'm aware, only Navratilova managed to break this rule in recent times and she was superfit and a late bloomer too...when you reach certain age, injuries and all the wear and tear become a bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:48 PM   #100
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Serena is not exactly whoring up appearances lately Besides her recent injuries - allthough lenghty in time - we not THAT serious to threaten her career. The infamous foot and another was basically an illness rather then injury. Serena still gives a damn about the GS and 99,9 % of the tour are dwarfed by her presence. Serena can go on until she's 33-34 and still be among top GS contenders IMO.
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Nantes 50k '10, Bucharest 75k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14
Monzanator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 04:33 PM   #101
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I could dream of tennis too, I don't know why it never happens
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 05:06 PM   #102
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

On a side note, i'm really excited to see her in action in her RG dress
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 06:00 PM   #103
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
I'm not having any dreams/fantasties about her draw/results.

I'm taking it one match at a time. It all starts from the first round.
+1
Old May 22nd, 2012, 06:01 PM   #104
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Anyways we should stop focusing only on Serena.There are many tricky players that could cause problems but if she finds her serve they won't be a problem (Stuttgart being indication).And I do believe she can beat Serena as she did it twice before
**mashafierce** is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 06:02 PM   #105
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiouslip View Post
On a side note, i'm really excited to see her in action in her RG dress
Wonder if Stuttgard/Rome dress is the first one to win two titles?