Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2012, 09:40 PM   #76
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold
Re: Paris 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

I wouldn't worry too much about Serena for now. There are so many talented players to go through before she gets to Maria. Who knows? One of the qualifier brats might kick her butt in the first round. How about someone like Heather Watson or Laura Robson? They gave Maria a tough time!! And the same can be said for Maria.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2012, 09:41 PM   #77
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
Yep, she's in the same 25-32 range as Kuznetsova. Maria can meet any of the following in the 3rd round

[25]Cetkovska
[26]Goerges
[27]Kuznetsova
[28]Petrova
[29]Peng
[30]Medina
[31]Barthel
[32]Zheng

Maria playing Russian's has always been a huge relief to me tbh. All of them are her bitches, or one win away from being her bitches I think she just LOVES beating them

Kuznetsova is great on clay. She'd probably take a set against Maria but fold like a cheap Decathlon tent the moment she realizes who's on the other side of the net. Maria can be VERY intimidating, especially when you start thinking of some of her stats and comebacks, especially the 3rd-set GOAT status Sexlana would not be able to keep up with Maria's fight.

I'd like her to draw Barthel or Petrova. Big servers so she gets to practice her return before meeting the GOAT server in the later stages of the tournament

By the way, for the 4th round she'll meet one of the following

[13]Ivanovic
[14]Schiavone
[15]Cibulkova
[16]Kirilenko

I want Ivanovic please no Kirilenko I hate that match-up
Please no, I want Ana to make QF...
Franny can be in her section, she won't make 4th round anyway.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 09:41 PM   #78
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
If she gets Serena in her quarter (which she will), I will kill a cow.
this
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 09:52 PM   #79
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here for another Ana match.

I'd rather she didn't draw Cetkovska, she could be tricky
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 10:12 PM   #80
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
If she gets Serena in her quarter (which she will), I will kill a cow.
IKR.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 10:22 PM   #81
country flag Lucas_Arg

Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of Lucas_Arg has much to be proud of

She can't draw Serena, I mean, she can't...
Lucas_Arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 12:48 AM   #82
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

We need Sammy Stosur to take Sarin out for us! So err body be nice about her.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:51 AM   #83
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
We need Sammy Stosur to take Sarin out for us! So err body be nice about her.
Not gonna happen. They're in the same seed bracket so the earliest they can meet is SF.
Of course it'd be nice for Sammy to take Sarin out if they both got to the semis and Masha was the winner of the bottom half.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:52 AM   #84
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 22nd, 2012, 04:08 AM   #85
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Remember how we were dreading at the possibility of drawing Justine in the 3rd round at FO 2010? That's all everyone talked about pre-draw ceremony and it happened. So let's not think about it.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 05:24 AM   #86
country flag Reptilia
`

The same thing happened the very next major with Serena in the R16
Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:35 AM   #87
Cherry.

Yeah. We all know it's gonna happen FOR SURE so let's just get prepared.

Old May 22nd, 2012, 08:53 AM   #88
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gociku View Post
Martha playing Russians is exactly like Nadal playing his spanish countrymen aka his bitches.

This, so much. She really is the female Nadal
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 08:57 AM   #89
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like Maria's draw to be something like

R1 Scrub
R2 V Williams
R3 M Barthel/N Petrova
R4 A Ivanovic
QF S Stosur
SF N Li (Revengepova )
F V Azarenka

I don't believe she'll beat Serena ever again, especially not in a slam, so I really hope she has the toughest of draws but doesn't have to face her master

If she completes a career slam with that draw it'd be one of the most satisfying wins of her career, right up there with the 2008 AO.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:13 AM   #90
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Why is it that I don't have the slightest worry about Serena.For some reason I am certain she will lose early likein 4th round
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote