Anett Kontaveit - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2012, 08:16 PM   #796
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Looks like she couldn't play her match after all today. All this wait in vain. But yeah, some favorites have already lost their matches, maybe it has also sth to do with the random surfaces they were playing on - who can adapt better and who not. Let's hope Anett won't bomb out in early rounds
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2012, 09:11 PM   #797
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
She plays doubles with Rebecca Peterson.

Still, kind an all Estonian pair
I think that they are quite friendly as they have played before

Looking at their draw, they should do quite well. No one hard except perhaps good singles players siniakova and flink and then zhao and maia i don't expect to be the biggest challenge. I just hope anett doesn't bomb out early in dubs like she did last year. If Anett wins this tournament and she loses first round of doubles, and Kulichkova loses before the quarters, Anett goes up to career high number 3. Everyone is so close together in the rankings and no one is playing the big tournaments. This is perhaps the strongest GA thats not a grand slam, and now Anett is the comfortable favourite

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : May 21st, 2012 at 09:22 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 09:43 PM   #798
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

(3)Anett Kontaveit (EST) d. Kimberley Zimmermann (BEL) 46 64 62
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 10:09 PM   #799
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
(3)Anett Kontaveit (EST) d. Kimberley Zimmermann (BEL) 46 64 62
Not a very convincing win, Kimberley is barely in top 100
Old May 22nd, 2012, 01:39 AM   #800
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Not a very convincing win, Kimberley is barely in top 100
Apparently they moved it to indoor hard/synthetic grass.
Anyway, Anett is never convincing in her first rounds

Old May 22nd, 2012, 09:32 PM   #801
country flag chingching

Anett and Rebecca won 62 63. Good luck in next round against flink/siniakova

Old May 23rd, 2012, 02:16 PM   #802
country flag chingching

Anett and Eva look wonderful don't they

According to an email I received, Anett lost 57 63 60
That is her 3rd bagel of the year. She only got 3 last year and they were all against top 30 players (except for Govortsova). So stupid. She ccould have been number 3

Lets hope she can last in doubles

Last edited by chingching : May 23rd, 2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 02:50 PM   #803
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Too much sleeping
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 04:03 PM   #804
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Now watch her lose in the 3rd round of that GA or sth like that, because she has the pressure to do well
Looks like I was wrong, she did not make it to the 3rd round

But seriously, she is now struggling with players who are barely junior top 100? What's happened? And not to mention all those bagels..
Old May 23rd, 2012, 08:35 PM   #805
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Won in doubles. But WTF!!?? Go back to pro tour
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 12:27 AM   #806
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post

Anett and Eva look wonderful don't they

According to an email I received, Anett lost 57 63 60
That is her 3rd bagel of the year. She only got 3 last year and they were all against top 30 players (except for Govortsova). So stupid. She ccould have been number 3

Lets hope she can last in doubles
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #807
country flag chingching

At least she won in doubles. At first I was wary with muusa's comment but after seeing her draw I though it would be impossible not to do well. Anyway, hopefully she continues this rare doubles form and can go back to pro tour. She still has never lost to anyone ranked lower than her on pro tour. And in Juniors, I expect her to do better at Roland Garros given that she plays better against good players

In doubles though, if she doesn't brainfart again, she has a wonderful chance of making the semis or final

Old May 24th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #808
country flag muusa

Lost in the doubles as well today.
Old May 24th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #809
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Anett is too weak for juniors. She should go back to the pro circuit
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:02 AM   #810
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

another bad tourny for her
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote