The Live Scoring Thread - Page 126 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2012, 02:51 PM   #1876
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all
Re: The Live Scoring Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
Spätesten morgen wirds doch wieder gehen, das wird schon, ab dem nächsten Turnier kommt sie wieder in gang.
Das geht schon seit den Australian Open so und es wurde nur schlechter.

das meinte ich.
Aber wir sind doch auch Fans und wollen das so sehen. Das sagt sie doch nicht selbst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
wtf, just came and seems like she is playing like sh**t again, not being able to break Parmentier
No PP serves very good + some stupid errors at second serves from Sabine.
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2012, 02:53 PM   #1877
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
I agree what you said about reset part but I think there is also a problem in her training. There is not other explanation of this errors and bad fitness.
i don't see bad fitness !?
and she could play better, so her training was working before !
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:53 PM   #1878
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Deuce... now or never...come on!

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:53 PM   #1879
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

bp come on Sabine
Geekking is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:54 PM   #1880
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Parmentier gifts her a BP with DF.... take it now!

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:54 PM   #1881
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

wasted :'(
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:54 PM   #1882
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

ugh..

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:54 PM   #1883
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

Chaosm21 is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:55 PM   #1884
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Bye bye top 20 or even top 30
mk27 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:55 PM   #1885
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

oh dear.... R1 loss at RG looming

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:56 PM   #1886
country flag Geekking

Sabine
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:56 PM   #1887
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

done

exactly what she needed right before RG, i could cry right now.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:58 PM   #1888
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

losing to Parmentier
oh well, average start of the year anyway + got even worse now , first that virus, then that ankle injury and now she plays totally without confidence, fitness could be better, no Plan B, mental issues and it won´t get better on grass, I fear, I mean, pressure there will be even higher as she has too much to defend, I think that she won´t be able to handle that at all.
She probably has to fall deep before she can rise again, the story of her career unfortunately.
Old May 21st, 2012, 07:00 PM   #1889
country flag Geekking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
She'll never find a new racket sponsor by playing this way I'm afraid...
I don't think Wilson ended their contract because of Sabine's performance. Moving to a different sponsor would most probably mean higher earnings to support her life after professional tennis.
Old May 21st, 2012, 07:11 PM   #1890
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
I don't think Wilson ended their contract because of Sabine's performance. Moving to a different sponsor would most probably mean higher earnings to support her life after professional tennis.
I highly doubt she's in a position to get a better deal right now.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Closed Thread