Roland Garros 2012: Victorious Moo - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2012, 08:30 AM   #46
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris 2012: Moo fighting for glory on the red dirt !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.14159 View Post
I think he meant Sarin.
Ohhhhhhh!!!! Makes sense. Haha after reading it again like 10 times haha

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2012, 08:35 AM   #47
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Paris Here She Comes!!!!

So proud of Maria for successfully defending her title in such difficult conditions yesterday. All i can now say is Paris here we come MASHA IS GONNA WIN THAT TITLE
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 08:50 AM   #48
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris Here She Comes!!!!

omg pray that Bitchlio is not gonna see this thread
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 09:24 AM   #49
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
That's right, after bringing us AO2010, you broke our girl in IW!

I dedicate unto you the 2010 season Maria hoists Memphis and Strasbourg in your honour

MMPova
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 09:33 AM   #50
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

I made this post in GM but thought I would share it here, too, just because I think it's kind of funny.

Quote:
Some men are tagged as weenies because they felt court conditions at Madrid put them at risk of serious injury. One of them carrying an ongoing niggle in his knee. But they played the tournament until beaten as expected.

The name caller gave an unexpected WalkOver at the SemiFinal stage in Rome because she had a niggle in her back that could possibly develop into an issue if she didn't retire immediately. So what is that?

Weenie Envy?

or

UpStaging The Weenies?

or

Weenie Warfare?

or

Weenie Flip Flop?

or

Weenie Fail?

or

Weenie Whacked?

or

Weenie Wonders?

or

Wicked World Of Weenies?

or

Weenie Woman?

It just seems right that if Weenie is now part of TF GM jargon for men, then there should be a corresponding term for women. I prefer Weenie Woman with Weenie Envy in second and Weenie Warfare in third. Perhaps all three depending on context and grammar.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 09:54 AM   #51
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Can some of you here stop wishing people injuries? What is wrong with this world.
Old May 21st, 2012, 10:03 AM   #52
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
That's right, after bringing us AO2010, you broke our girl in IW!

I dedicate unto you the 2010 season Maria hoists Memphis and Strasbourg in your honour
thank god she won those!!! 10 straight years winning a title. this stat gives me so much life.
Old May 21st, 2012, 11:37 AM   #53
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 11:48 AM   #54
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
Tough year wasn't it? Those chokes against Henin, Serena and Clijsters It all culminated in that loss against Greta Arn in Auckland. I was never as close as giving up on Maria as during that Australian swing. I remember I was on vacation in New York and was getting drunk with some friends at a bar and they were airing the Maria-Goerges match and I decided I'd give her another chance (thank god I was flying while she was getting thumped by Petkovic two days later )

That match against Vorackova or whatever in Auckland has to be the most dreadful thing I've ever witnessed in tennis.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 11:48 AM   #55
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I couldnt be more excited/nervous for this event to get under way.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 01:34 PM   #56
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
I couldnt be more excited/nervous for this event to get under way.
This stretch of RG, Wimbledon and Olympics can't come at a better time for Maria. Maria looks really smart, as if she has everything planned out since her return in May of 2009.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 03:03 PM   #57
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
This stretch of RG, Wimbledon and Olympics can't come at a better time for Maria. Maria looks really smart, as if she has everything planned out since her return in May of 2009.
Her main rival is also in the best form and extremely ready for this 4 slams (as Masha called RG, W, Olympics and USO)

Last edited by NashaMasha : May 21st, 2012 at 03:10 PM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 03:15 PM   #58
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Her main rival is also in the best form for a long long period .
Serena and Azarenka are in good forms but Clijsters and Kvitova aren't.

On paper, current period isn't as tough as 2004 -2008 when Maria had to deal with Henin, Serena, Venus, Clijsters, Davenport and Mauresmo. Additionally, there were Safina, Ivanovic, Jankovic, Kuznetsova and Dementieva.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 04:49 PM   #59
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

too bad she didn´t play so good last year, because even though Maria is playing solid tennis on clay this year there´s still Serena in the draw...last year Serena didn´t play if i remember and this year she is playing her best tennis on clay, right when Maria too...ClayGod, please make somehow Maria the winner

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 04:53 PM   #60
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

And who opened the Tokyo 2010 thread that went bust in a flush?

Anyway, let's kick some ass!

TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote