Maria Kirilenko's NEW Boyfriend?!? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who would you like as Kiri's Boyfriend...

Alex Ovechkin 4 10.53%
Igor Andreev 4 10.53%
Another ATP Player 1 2.63%
The Kardashians 4 10.53%
Justin Beiber 2 5.26%
Tim Tebow 1 2.63%
Yourself 22 57.89%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 14th, 2011, 01:49 AM   #1
country flag Kirilenko_Kamp

Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold Kirilenko_Kamp is a splendid one to behold
Wink Maria Kirilenko's NEW Boyfriend?!?

I heard through the grapevine that Kiri has a new boyfriend: NHL Star Alex Ovechkin. What do you guys think??? Do you like him or not??? I do feel kinda sad for Igor though... I just hope Alex doesn't have a negative effect on Kiri's tennis carrer (get her pregnant). She'll definitely get more media attention on her now.
Kirilenko_Kamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2011, 07:33 AM   #2
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Kirilenko's NEW Boyfriend?!?

It doesn't matter who her boyfriend is, that isn't for us to decide. Kiri will never jeopardize her career for a boyfriend, I'm pretty sure of that. As long as she is happy I'm happy for her. As if shes going to get pregnant.. come on.
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 12:15 PM   #3
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Justin Bieber wins the poll! Come on Justin!
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 02:16 PM   #4
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

I voted for myself. Because I'm really good looking. Perfect match.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 02:16 PM   #5
country flag Nikkiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
I voted for myself. Because I'm really good looking. Perfect match.
I 2nd this. Sorry Justin.
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 02:45 PM   #6
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

I voted for the Kardashians. I want a Kiri reality TV show, dammit.
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 05:47 PM   #7
country flag antonella

antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute antonella has a reputation beyond repute

There seems to be a trend of dating non-tennis guys these days, I approve. She looks happy, good for her.
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 11:12 PM   #8
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

hehe, I voted for myself too, what else? ;D
well, kiri seems to be very happy on this picture with alex...so I would say, as long as kiri is happy, I am too :-)
maybe this love affair gives her some kind of an extra boost for the next season, who knows?
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 12:13 PM   #9
country flag Scola

Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of

if Kiri ever dates Bieber, I'm pretty sure tennis would become the most popular sport on the planet. So, I voted for JB, he's the man...
Scola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 12:23 PM   #10
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

What is it with Russian women players always dating Russian men. Like Anna Kournikova (until she started dating Enrique)
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #11
country flag EricEntrena

EricEntrena is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
10.Alex Ovechkin. Maria Kirilenko’s new beau was on ice - literally - while she competed in Melbourne. Fellow-Russian Ovechkin is captain of the Washington Capitals in the NHL and in the middle of hockey season. The two-time MVP winner announced Maria as his MVP in December, posting a pic on Twitter with the caption: ‘My new girlfriend Maria… she is my queen!!’
http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...465543721.html
EricEntrena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #12
country flag Crank

Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all

Ovechkin is the man, he lives with his parents, is a king of hockey, sleeps with everything that moves
Crank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2012, 07:34 PM   #13
country flag Krysteo
Tennis Avenue

Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all Krysteo is a name known to all

Sad that she is no longer with igor, but if she's happy with her new boyfriend it's great.

Krysteo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:24 AM   #14
country flag ezone

ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all ezone is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crank View Post
Ovechkin is the man, he lives with his parents, is a king of hockey, sleeps with everything that moves
Go Rangers !!!!!
ezone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote