Caroline Garcia - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2012, 03:01 AM   #496
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

This is some progress, at least. Baby steps.

Edit: after reading other posts about it I realise that she actually showed a lot of fight in this match. Yes, that's progress indeed. Now just has to start doing that more often. When she regularly has more good weeks than bad weeks we're talking turkey- but this is a very nice start.

Last edited by HowardH : May 12th, 2012 at 05:53 AM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2012, 08:15 AM   #497
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuhvuh View Post
Does somebody know why she withdrew from Saint Gaudens next week? And next week will be announced the RG WC right? Do u want her to get one or it is better for her to play Q?
yes just saw that too and its quite surprising but well I think she will have a wc at RG after a good showing at Cagnes and she deserves it. Perhaps she'll play strasbourg for her next tournament,dont know

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #498
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

So she is in Strasbourg Q. So imo she withdrew because she maybe feels form and then if she did well in Saint-Gaudens she would not be able to play Strasbourg Q or she was scared she would be tired? other reasons? no idea
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #499
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Allez
Old May 12th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #500
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

Sad she lost but I expected bw I dont like Putintseva at all
Old May 13th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #501
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

she had a 3h00 tough battle the day before and Putintseva is a pusher so well ... sad for her cause she managed to beat Czink there

but lets keep the positive, she had a great tournament with some nice wins, now let's get back to training and prepare for RG

Caro

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old May 13th, 2012, 03:10 PM   #502
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

putintseva easily won the final, so it is still some semblance of form for garcia.

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #503
country flag améliemomo

With her good run at Cagnes, she climbed +17 in the rankingg

she's now at 132 in the wta ranking

Her next tournament is Strasbourg.

Old May 14th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #504
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

This defeat against Yulia really tells it all though. Caro used to own her when they were juniors but now that they're on the senior circuit Yulia has beaten her both times they played. One seems to be transitioning pretty well on the WTA/ITF circuit while the other is still struggling. It's a shame cause Caro has so much more potential than Yulia it's not even funny.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #505
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline managed to lose the first set of her first round in Strasbourg qualification draw 64 to the great claycourter Shuko Aoyama.
Wake up Caro!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #506
country flag améliemomo

she won 4-6 6-3 6-2

Lauren Davis next

Allez!!

Old May 20th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #507
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 1 and 2 to Davis, by all accounts a grating, shrieking flat out pusher. Evidently saving energies for a deep run at RG.
Corswandt is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #508
country flag améliemomo

Old May 20th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #509
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
Lost 1 and 2 to Davis, by all accounts a grating, shrieking flat out pusher. Evidently saving energies for a deep run at RG.
so she's what? a pusher?

Old May 20th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #510
country flag vuhvuh

really this was horrid loss. this time last year I got to know her I saw her Sharapova match at RG and she totally got me I saw big game spectacular tennis my expectation went so high and people said oh I saw at ITF she so average I was like no against Sharapova she was unbeliavable! I mean she really is she must be I thought this season like in April or so she totally will be in top100 =( and expectations now nowhereee shes already 19 she should get in there more =/// RG will be didsaster everything sucks