Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ... - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #526
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Abesky, I thought you lurked before joining...much to learn
He was giving me lols in the livescore thread last night Luv him <3
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2012, 12:42 AM   #527
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

not scared of this final tbh. Maria should win this!!!

what time is the final for Sydney?
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #528
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Abesky is a WS fan pretending to be a Pova fan for the sole purpose of embarasing the entire Pova fan base.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 02:01 AM   #529
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I have to miss this one but I'll watch it when I get home. Good luck Maria!!!
Old May 20th, 2012, 02:16 AM   #530
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

I'll miss the entire match, and I probably won't find out the result until a couple hours after it finishes.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 02:19 AM   #531
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s teddy View Post
I'll miss the entire match, and I probably won't find out the result until several hours after it finishes.
Same exact thing happened to me with today's match. I was expecting to come on TF and see "Rome SF: Angie Kerber def. Maria Sharapova..."
Craig. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 02:21 AM   #532
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
Same exact thing happened to me with today's match. I was expecting to come on TF and see "Rome SF: Angie Kerber def. Maria Sharapova..."
I had to stop following it at 2-2 in the second set. That wasn't too bad though, as I was pretty sure that she wouldn't lose to Kerber after winning the first set.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 03:22 AM   #533
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

abesky's sig
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 03:23 AM   #534
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Agree with these. To think just a few months ago, there was a thread in GM where people were saying they thought 2011 would be the "zenith of Sharapova's post-surgery career", with even some of her fans agreeing (coughcraigcough ) ... and yet, here we are not even halfway through the season and she's already close to surpassing her entire 2011 season already (she's already made more finals than she did all of last year, for example).
I'll take these past 5 months over anything she did last year. Plus Maria's playing SO much better than she was last year (I still have nightmares with that Cincy final against Empress )
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 03:28 AM   #535
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Agree with these. To think just a few months ago, there was a thread in GM where people were saying they thought 2011 would be the "zenith of Sharapova's post-surgery career", with even some of her fans agreeing (coughcraigcough ) ... and yet, here we are not even halfway through the season and she's already close to surpassing her entire 2011 season already (she's already made more finals than she did all of last year, for example).

I'm still drooling at the prospect of their next match
Lies
Craig. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 04:05 AM   #536
country flag abesky

abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
Abesky is a WS fan pretending to be a Pova fan for the sole purpose of embarasing the entire Pova fan base.
WS?
abesky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 05:30 AM   #537
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have the stats for the Venus match because I can't find it anywhere. Also, what time does the final start? European season schedule is so extreme in the States. But I want to be here for this.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 06:03 AM   #538
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.14159 View Post
Does anyone have the stats for the Venus match because I can't find it anywhere. Also, what time does the final start? European season schedule is so extreme in the States. But I want to be here for this.
NB 5hrs, 45mins after I post this

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 06:57 AM   #539
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Any highlights of her against Kerber?

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:43 AM   #540
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

As most of you overseas are waking up, I'm preparing to head to bed. Hopefully in the afternoon after I've watched the match recorded, I'll be coming on here posting about a repeat! We shall see...
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote