(red hot) Ana on red clay 2012 season - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2012, 05:46 AM   #166
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: (red hot) Ana on red clay 2012 season

Doesn't really matter who she draws. When she's on, she's got the game to beat all of them. It's all bout how she handles herself when she gets to the 4R against these players. I'm hoping she can learn from what happened against Maria and not let it bog her down. Thank goodness she has Nigel with her. I'm sure that's what he will be focusing his attention on.
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #167
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the match against Maria and she did show glimpses of old form coming back. QF is possible for her,IMHO.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #168
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry30 View Post
Doesn't really matter who she draws. When she's on, she's got the game to beat all of them. It's all bout how she handles herself when she gets to the 4R against these players. I'm hoping she can learn from what happened against Maria and not let it bog her down. Thank goodness she has Nigel with her. I'm sure that's what he will be focusing his attention on.
Yeah, I agree. She has the game.. she needs the brain to go with it. Can't let what happened against Maria happen again. She had a great shot to win that match and ended up shooting herself in the foot. It's about attitude and how she handles herself. Needs to improve a lot in that area.

I'm not sure about how Nigel is handling this though..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote