Websites for ordering DVDs - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2011, 08:10 AM   #136
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Websites for ordering DVDs

What I always worry about when ordering tennis matches on DVD is the quality of the DVDR's they put them on. Some matches I've ordered in the past (also boxing matches) played fine when I first watched them, but within a year (or two) they were virtually unplayable - skipping, stopping halfway through the match, television screen covered with green dots, etc...So I would be interested at which sites people ordered DVD's YEARS AGO, and the DVD's still play as fine as they did when they first bought them.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 17th, 2011, 09:49 AM   #137
Mikatxu

Mikatxu has disabled reputation

Hello,

My new website:

http://tennisdvd.webcindario.com/ten..._Wellcome.html
Mikatxu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 03:36 PM   #138
country flag GS2
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice

Just to say I ordered from this site recently

http://championsofthecourt.net46.net/

Great selection, reasonable prices & prompt service - would recommend.
GS2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 02:50 PM   #139
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS2 View Post
Just to say I ordered from this site recently

http://championsofthecourt.net46.net/

Great selection, reasonable prices & prompt service - would recommend.
Yeah - definitely. I ordered about eight matches recently and he got them done within a week.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 03:38 AM   #140
country flag vswfan

vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute vswfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
What I always worry about when ordering tennis matches on DVD is the quality of the DVDR's they put them on. Some matches I've ordered in the past (also boxing matches) played fine when I first watched them, but within a year (or two) they were virtually unplayable - skipping, stopping halfway through the match, television screen covered with green dots, etc...So I would be interested at which sites people ordered DVD's YEARS AGO, and the DVD's still play as fine as they did when they first bought them.
No DVD is 100% reliable. I backup them every two years and I even bought a 3TB hard drive to keep all the VOB files on my DVDs.
But you can ask the seller to use Sony or Verbatim or HP. Those brands are expensive and you can keep them longer.
vswfan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #141
country flag tengaet

tengaet is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! I have updated my list with many new matches. Now i have available more than 9000 matches!!! Contact me to tennisteca@yahoo.it for my list. Thank to all!!!!!
tengaet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #142
country flag chaton

chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of

I wanted to order some matches on "championsofthecourt" but I can't find any contact Information. Is this Website offline or why there are no Information availible? Does anyone know?
chaton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 08:58 PM   #143
country flag tengaet

tengaet is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to all!! I have available more than 9000 men and women matches on dvd from 1952 to today!! For info and the latest list contact me to tennisteca@yahoo.it Thanks!!!
tengaet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #144
country flag L.J.

L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light L.J. is a glorious beacon of light

Just putting up a quick note regarding my website - Champions of the Court

I removed contact info and have not done updates in a while because of my ill health. I am currently undergoing treatment and so have not been well enough to take on any new orders in the past few months however i hope to get everything updated and be ready to do Dvd's again in the next 1-2 months so sorry for anyone waiting.
L.J. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #145
country flag chaton

chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of chaton has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.J. View Post
Just putting up a quick note regarding my website - Champions of the Court

I removed contact info and have not done updates in a while because of my ill health. I am currently undergoing treatment and so have not been well enough to take on any new orders in the past few months however i hope to get everything updated and be ready to do Dvd's again in the next 1-2 months so sorry for anyone waiting.
No problem. So get well soon. Will you put your contact info again when you are ready to get new orders?
chaton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote