Megan Moulton-Levy Mania - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2012, 10:14 PM   #661
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Megan Moulton-Levy Mania

MML/LLW Nice 2nd set though
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2012, 07:05 AM   #662
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

100k+H Cagnes-Sur-Mer R1:

MML/LLW vs. Minella/Pavlovic

go ladies, good draw!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #663

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: MML/LLW def. Minella/Pavlovic 76 60

congrats, great second set. they seems to be getting better and better on clay. keep going ladies!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 9th, 2012, 12:45 AM   #664

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Well done ladys It seems they really got it together after winning that close 1st set
Old May 9th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #665

QF: Marosi/Voracova def. MML/LLW 67 62 10-7

so close. good luck for the next tournament!

Old May 9th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #666

Nice try ladys
Old May 14th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #667

100k Prague:

R1: MML/LLW vs. Puig/Arruabarrena-Vecino

go ladies!

Old May 15th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #668

R1: MML/LLW def. Puig/Arruabarrena-Vecino 64 63

congrats ladies, solid win against a not so easy team. gl in the QF! if i see it right, they have final points to defend from last year. hope they can win some more matches this time to not drop further from the top 100 (MML at no. 102, LLW at no. 111 at the moment). come on ladies, keep winning!

Last edited by coetzergambill : May 15th, 2012 at 06:42 PM.
Old May 16th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #669

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
R1: MML/LLW def. Puig/Arruabarrena-Vecino 64 63

congrats ladies, solid win against a not so easy team. gl in the QF! if i see it right, they have final points to defend from last year. hope they can win some more matches this time to not drop further from the top 100 (MML at no. 102, LLW at no. 111 at the moment). come on ladies, keep winning!
Very nice scoreline
Old May 18th, 2012, 08:00 AM   #670

they lost their QF 57 62 8-10

so close!

Old May 21st, 2012, 07:10 AM   #671

Brussels R1:

MML/LLW vs. (3)Zheng/Rosolska

tough draw. do your best, ladies!

Old May 21st, 2012, 08:26 PM   #672

R1: (3) Rosolska/Zheng (POL/CHN) d. Lee-Waters/Moulton-Levy (USA/USA) 61 64

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 05:03 PM   #673

75k Nottingham R1:

MML/LLW vs. Paszek/Tatishvili

go ladies!

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 09:51 PM   #674

lost 46 26 in R1

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #675

Tough loss