Rika Fujiwara Cheering Thread!!! - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2011, 08:16 AM   #226
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rika Fujiwara Cheering Thread!!!

Rika and Shuko are into the Semi's at Stanford; they beat cibulkova/date-krumm 3-6 6-4 10-6!
They'll play the winner of Huber/Raymond vs. Fichman/Pelletier.
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2011, 01:59 PM   #227
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

I love this team together. Certainly really underrated.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 05:22 AM   #228
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

Yey! She won 2 matches, and now in MD! She'll playing Vania!

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 05:53 AM   #229
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

GL Rika
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 08:55 PM   #230
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Well done

Rika's playing a lot of tennis lately. On Saturday night she was at the doubles in Stanford and then won two singles matches in the quallies at Carlsbad on Sunday. I thought she'd lose to Pegula in the final round.

Old Aug 7th, 2011, 01:54 PM   #231
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Rika will play 50k Bronx tournie next week! good luck and win some rounds Ruika!She has been playing pretty well last few weeks...
Old Aug 23rd, 2011, 06:25 AM   #232

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

USO Qualies 1st rd,Rika plays Costas Moreira,could've been tougher draw,goodluck Rika get the win!
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 01:39 AM   #233
country flag -sugi-

Rika is into the final round of quallies, just defeated Savinykh

Hope she qualifies, she is in the best form she's been in for some time.

Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:49 AM   #234
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Yeah expected results, she is in a good form lately!!! Qualify now
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 05:49 PM   #235
country flag free2all84

free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice free2all84 is just really nice

why isn't she playing dbls with shuko?
free2all84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 08:26 PM   #236
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

Very weird^^ but she left yesterday. Maybe she's ill.
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 11:24 PM   #237

congats to Rika winning her first wta title,taking the final with Kimiko in Copenhagenhard to believe it's her first title,She has a heap of itf titles though....keep plugging at singles too Rika
Old May 14th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #238

Rika playing 100k in Prague,She is in last rd of qualies,hope she can qualify for singles,Pity She couldn't defend Kurume title,some clay matches needed as FO qualies are next week! good luck Rika in dub's too.
Old Oct 5th, 2014, 02:30 PM   #239

Rika still enjoying tennis,just turned 33,She is here in Australia playing some 15k's and 25k's I think.,get some wins Rika,get in AO qualie cut off...