Sasja's Graphics - CLOSED! - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #766
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of
Re: Sasja & Jon Graphics!!

Could you make me a nice 96x96 avatar of any Sharapova image from Madrid

You can choose whatever image you want.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #767
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
Still won't work for me
Don't understand why these won't work
I will send a pm to Tash, because all 3 are 96x96 and under 12,7 kb (12,2, 12,3 and 12,6 kb)

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #768
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Could you resize these for me? Nice work
Thanks

Here you go

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old May 8th, 2012, 05:57 PM   #769
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dream View Post
Could you make me a nice 96x96 avatar of any Sharapova image from Madrid

You can choose whatever image you want.
Hope you like these

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old May 8th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #770
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
Thanks

Here you go

Thank you!
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #771
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Thank you!
You're welcome

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old May 9th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #772
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hope you like these

Amazing, thank you so much!
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #773
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dream View Post
Amazing, thank you so much!
You're welcome

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old May 11th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #774
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Premium avi por favor

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 08:23 AM   #775
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetAndMatch View Post
Premium avi por favor

Buena foto

Hope you like these

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old May 12th, 2012, 07:20 PM   #776
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Buena foto

Hope you like these
Gorgeous as usual

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2012, 05:38 AM   #777
country flag jhonathan17

jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light

Could you "merge" these two images in a banner? with the name "Ana"... Thanks!! http://yfrog.com/jn3wb0j http://yfrog.com/g4h4ugj
jhonathan17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2012, 06:36 AM   #778
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonathan17 View Post
Could you "merge" these two images in a banner? with the name "Ana"... Thanks!! http://yfrog.com/jn3wb0j http://yfrog.com/g4h4ugj
Will make this tomorrow

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old May 16th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #779
country flag jhonathan17

jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light jhonathan17 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Will make this tomorrow
Ok! no problem
jhonathan17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #780
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonathan17 View Post

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS