Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ... - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #76
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

So when can we expect Masha to play her first match (probably vs C. McHale) - Wed or Thu?
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #77
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Title !

Masha in Rome sounds so romantic

Sasha should come back to energize their bond and Maria's inspiration

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 10:09 AM   #78
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Masha loves Rome
I'm sure she'll perform her best in romantic city
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #79
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

McHale could be tricky Hopefully she gets some good training in.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #80
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Beyond The Baseline ‏ @SI_BTBaseline

Sharapova practicing on Pietrangeli. Just S&V'd, hit a ridiculous volley winner. She laughed all the way to the baseline
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #81
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #82
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

VolleyPova
Bring it on
Quote:
Old May 13th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #83
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Slidepova + Volleypova to conquer Rome.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #84
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Nice and easy - step by step and we shall see what happens.
No Sasha in Rome this time BTW - his SF is on May 16th...

Last edited by MM_1257 : May 13th, 2012 at 11:01 AM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #85
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

The title defense is actually doable. Good Luck!
Old May 13th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #86
country flag abesky

abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I just woke up to Assarenka's beatdown
abesky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #87
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

vika trails 1-6 0-3 to serena

it makes maria's lost become not that bad afterall

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #88
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post
vika trails 1-6 0-3 to serena

it makes maria's lost become not that bad afterall
Maria's serves in Serena's match weren't as spectacular as in Stuttgart but overall she didn't play that badly. Serena was just in a different world all together.

Maria's game is in very good shape and she will continue to improve.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #89
country flag abesky

abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice

Vika's H2H against Serena is more embarassing tbh. If you include Vika's coach's H2H against Rena too..
abesky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #90
country flag madmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Maria's serves in Serena's match weren't as spectacular as in Stuttgart but overall she didn't play that badly. Serena was just in a different world all together.

Maria's game is in very good shape and she will continue to improve.
Maria was horrible in that QF match...don't compare her to Vuvurenka, who is always hopeless against power players.
Quote: