25k Raleigh - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #1
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
25k Raleigh

R1: Alexandra Stevenson (USA) v Q/LL

good draw. go lexy, make good use of it and get some wins!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #2

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: 25k Raleigh

R1: Alexandra Stevenson (USA) v (Q)Samantha Crawford (USA)

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 9th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #3

lost the first set 6-7 after leading 5-2

now rain delay. hope she can focus again and turn the match around....otherwise the downward spiral will continue....

Old May 9th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #4

R1: Stevenson d. Crawford 67(5) 64 63

at least one win again, even if it was closer than it should have been. gl in the next round, lexy!

Old May 10th, 2012, 07:37 AM   #5

R2: Alexandra Stevenson (USA) vs. (6)Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN)

gl lexy! they met once, 12 years ago in 2000 with lexy winning in two sets. we'll see how it ends this time....

Old May 10th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #6
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Lexy
Old May 11th, 2012, 06:56 AM   #7

R2: (6)Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN) d. Alexandra Stevenson (USA) 63 64

Old May 11th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #8
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Hang it up Lexy. This is getting ridiculous.
Old May 13th, 2012, 04:05 AM   #9
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic2008 View Post
Hang it up Lexy. This is getting ridiculous.
Precisely. Problem is, it has been ridiculous for so so so long. Now her ranking is in the 400s and there are few 25K+ Challengers remaining this year in which she can even qualify just to QUALIFY

There'll be no more wild cards thrown at her, either. Too many worthy yougsters out there and GONE are the days when it was a "plus" to have Stevenson show-up to play a two-bit Challenger.

She's done, whether she wants to be done or not. The comeback has hit bottom and, in her case, there's nowhere to go but further down. I mean, comeon, she hasn't even been bothering to hit the gym. She's plump and soft. Who's kidding who?

I mean, she could degrade herself further and start playing 10Ks, but if she was going to do that, she ought to have done it two years ago. She has a 10K Challenger game. Which means she is pretty much reduced to amateurism.

32 this year. No normal job-market skills. If pro tennis had a "boss" akin to those in the normal world, she'd have been fired from her current "job" long ago. She's burned so many bridges on the tour, so no commentary opportunities (we don't even know if she would be any good).

Oh wait ... there's the show-biz career! Hollywood and Broadway are really begging for middle-aged women these days.

I actually do like the woman and hope she finds a way out of this scary pipe-dream, before we see her pushing a shopping cart down some street in San Diego, or working the counter at a Kentucky Fried Chicken.

I'm sure she has back-up plans. But, it is WAY past the time to implement them. GL in real life, AS.
mikireturns is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2012, 04:09 AM   #10
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute

GL in living your life as you see fit Lexy!

We all make our choices both good and bad. We deal
and accept and work with what comes of them.
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 03:09 AM   #11
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikireturns View Post
Precisely. Problem is, it has been ridiculous for so so so long. Now her ranking is in the 400s and there are few 25K+ Challengers remaining this year in which she can even qualify just to QUALIFY

There'll be no more wild cards thrown at her, either. Too many worthy yougsters out there and GONE are the days when it was a "plus" to have Stevenson show-up to play a two-bit Challenger.

She's done, whether she wants to be done or not. The comeback has hit bottom and, in her case, there's nowhere to go but further down. I mean, comeon, she hasn't even been bothering to hit the gym. She's plump and soft. Who's kidding who?

I mean, she could degrade herself further and start playing 10Ks, but if she was going to do that, she ought to have done it two years ago. She has a 10K Challenger game. Which means she is pretty much reduced to amateurism.

32 this year. No normal job-market skills. If pro tennis had a "boss" akin to those in the normal world, she'd have been fired from her current "job" long ago. She's burned so many bridges on the tour, so no commentary opportunities (we don't even know if she would be any good).

Oh wait ... there's the show-biz career! Hollywood and Broadway are really begging for middle-aged women these days.

I actually do like the woman and hope she finds a way out of this scary pipe-dream, before we see her pushing a shopping cart down some street in San Diego, or working the counter at a Kentucky Fried Chicken.

I'm sure she has back-up plans. But, it is WAY past the time to implement them. GL in real life, AS.
Financially, working the counter at Kentucky Fried Chicken would be a step up for Alex.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote