Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ... - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #16
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

I'm expecting some great tennis from Maria in this tournament. Surface suits her perfectly.
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #17
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissmr View Post
I'm expecting some great tennis from Maria in this tournament. Surface suits her perfectly.
and she is excited to be back

Quote:
Matt Cronin ‏ @TennisReporters

Sharapova: 'Excited to go back & try & defend title in Rome, was great week [last year]. Back to the RED clay, so happy about that
'

yeah I know that It was tough lost loday, I believed in her until the End but also was ready for anything
It is how It is, tomorrow it will be just a bad memory.... we shouil move on , keep believing and wish luck in Rome for Masha
Qetusi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 10:49 PM   #18
country flag Jamrock,20

Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light Jamrock,20 is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdN5GyTl8K0&ob=av2e

We won't give up on you Masha! Let's defend Rome and take RG! We will be behind you every step of the way no matter what!
Jamrock,20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 11:54 PM   #19
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

The only way Maria is to beat Serena is to play her often. Bring on Serena in Rome, Maria will play her better and will beat her at Roland Garros.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #20
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

The video coverage is better in Rome than Madrid. ESPN3 will stream a night match (R1) on Monday May 14 and will start full streaming from Tuesday May 15 (R1 & R2).
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 01:15 AM   #21
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

OP did a splendid job opening the thread! Kudos!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 02:12 AM   #22
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Yessss, new thread, new tournament, fresh start.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #23
country flag abesky

abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice

The bright side from the loss is that Maria is still the highest paid female athlete of ALL time.

Vika, Petra, Aga, Sam, Carol, and all the other lessors can win all the slams they want, trash Maria all they want but THEY WILL never have a $70 million dollar endorsement deal.

Let alone she's a successful entrepreneur, and she earns $25 million per year. She also has almost $20 million worth of earning and she's only beginning. Without further ado, their fave can remain poor with their slams (and they better start saving up because they can't win forever) while Maria is loosing all the way to the bank while driving in her $1 million dollar car.

And as for Serena trashing Sharpie. We all have predicted she was going to loose anyway, so what is the big deal?

Vika fans are acting as if Vika can put Serena out of her misery. I just love her helpless stumbles as Serena's winners fly past right her. I like Serena shutting that annoying siren up. As LONG as Serena is in the game, Vika will remain a 1 slam wonder.

For Sam making those dumb comments during the match, she is already 28 and only has won 1 slam in her entire career. She thinks she's God, because her win over Serena is a fluke as evident with her annihilation in the last couple of games.

So they can stay pressed because their fave is not as successful as Queen Sharapova.

I'm done. I've had a bad day, so I'm done ranting out. Good night.
abesky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 02:46 AM   #24
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

No, it doesn't matter if she is the highest paid athlete when it comes to tennis Even if she was the lowest-paid I wouldn't mind till she keeps on winning matches.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 02:52 AM   #25
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridesMaidPova View Post

No, it doesn't matter if she is the highest paid athlete when it comes to tennis Even if she was the lowest-paid I wouldn't mind till she keeps on winning matches.
Exactly! and i can't believe he posted that same shit under a result thread on GM

all these make me wonder since when he becomes a fan of maria or if he has ever followed a full maria match
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 03:18 AM   #26
country flag abesky

abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice

Don't you me. Why would I got that far defending Maria if I'm not a fan of hers in the first place? OF COURSE I'm a big fan of Maria since 2004. I even stayed up late at night watching the USO 2006 Final and I watched every single moment of it. But then of course I got pretty busy in life and in school so I follow most of her matches through high lights. If I'm on a break or I'm not busy and she happens to play, of course I will watch the match in full. So don't come talking things about me when you barely know anything about me in the first place.

I've had a bad day. Good night.
abesky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 04:00 AM   #27
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Quit bickering! This isn't a Republican caucus, there aren't a set of requirements that prove someone is a Pova fan.

One thing will help with turning SS back towards just supporting our Girl: SugarPova! I understand it hits the market before the USO. Everyone should have a supply at hand so that when "feeling bitchy" you can pop a few SugarPovas and start "feeling groovy". Even Chelsea wasn't bitchy after downing about 3 pounds of SugarPovas!

Looking forward to a kinder, more gentle, more tolerant and supportive SS with a little help from SugarPovas...
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 04:47 AM   #28
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Yessss, new thread, new tournament, fresh start.
This
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 05:18 AM   #29
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
The only way Maria is to beat Serena is to play her often. Bring on Serena in Rome, Maria will play her better and will beat her at Roland Garros.
Agree 100% - and she needs new strategies,not just the same movie played over and over and over every time they play. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt this time though with the surface
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #30
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote