STAN lineup order for 2012-3!!?? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2012, 12:32 AM   #16
country flag urklerlay

urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future urklerlay has a brilliant future
Re: STAN lineup order for 2012-3!!??

And here is your Stanford incoming freshmen Krista Hardebeck

Photo taken at Bank of the West Qualifying July 2011

Twitter
2013 US OPEN
Flickr
urklerlay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2012, 12:59 AM   #17
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ats_tennis View Post
Min going to Duke (if she doesn't go pro) is not 100% but based on talking to the Duke coach I think it's very very very likely
yeah, she lives there, why would she come all the way to California

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:10 AM   #18
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
I saw Grace hugging Ester Goldfeld and high-fiving the Duke coaches after her win yesterday so you never know.
non-Stanford fans, rejoice

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:17 AM   #19
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
I thought it was discussed here already, Min is going to Duke if not turning pro.

Don't get your hopes too high
Coming from the one who said Krista was going to UCLA...
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:20 AM   #20
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ats_tennis View Post
Min going to Duke (if she doesn't go pro) is not 100% but based on talking to the Duke coach I think it's very very very likely
If Duke's coach is saving one scholarship for Grace, it doesn't necessarily mean it is a done deal
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:25 AM   #21
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Coming from the one who said Krista was going to UCLA...
When did I say Krista was going to UCLA?

I WANTED her to, it's not the same at all

- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:28 AM   #22
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
yeah, she lives there, why would she come all the way to California
she's from Georgia, just like the 3 Burdette sisters
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:38 AM   #23
country flag tie_breaker

Quote:
When did I say Krista was going to UCLA?

I WANTED her to, it's not the same at all
Well you didn't say so directly but you did mention that it was between Stanford and UCLA and you did implied by stating that Krista and Kyle were best friends or something to that effect...
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:52 AM   #24
country flag cowsonice

cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future cowsonice has a brilliant future

Krista could play badly at whatever singles spot she has. It's not like she's going to wipe everybody out at #4 spot. I feel like she's more of a match-up player with her game.

Faves: Sharapova, Hantuchova, Safarova, Goerges
GO BEARS!
cowsonice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2012, 05:45 AM   #25
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
she's from Georgia, just like the 3 Burdette sisters
Min has no connections, unlike the Burdettes

Quote:
Well you didn't say so directly but you did mention that it was between Stanford and UCLA and you did implied by stating that Krista and Kyle were best friends or something to that effect...
Still not the same thing, I HOPED, didn't SAY that she's going to UCLA, entirely different thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowsonice View Post
Krista could play badly at whatever singles spot she has. It's not like she's going to wipe everybody out at #4 spot. I feel like she's more of a match-up player with her game.
Really? I thought she could handle all kinds of balls..we'll see.

- Woodrow Wilson
Old May 13th, 2012, 03:43 AM   #26
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future

The Pac-12 is going to be brutal next year. Stanford, UCLA, and USC are all going to be awesome (Jury still out on Cal).
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote