Maria Sharapova GIFS? - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 07:54 AM   #286
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Sharapova GIFS?

Any gifs for those sliding BHs in Stuttgart?

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #287
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

A gif from that celebration just after the victory would be awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS6ixydUoLQ exactly at 1:03:40, I loved it.

Last edited by Trih : Apr 30th, 2012 at 12:04 PM.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 06:17 PM   #288
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Please can we get a GIF of Maria's reaction to Azarenka's "compliments" in the Stuttgart speech ... if (IF!) Maria wins tomorrow, we'll have the perfect opportunity to use it when Serena fans show their bitterness
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #289
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

I made this about a week ago.
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 08:50 PM   #290
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I never saw that I'm dead
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #291
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

I recently started a tumblr for sharapova gifs so if you guys have any requests I'd be happy to make them
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:50 AM   #292
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

that's such a great look on her face
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #293
country flag cautiouslip

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 08:11 PM   #294
country flag cautiouslip

made a new RG gif-set
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #295
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone have the "haters gonna hate" gif?

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 12:33 AM   #296
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Thank you so much Thomas Hogstedt

Not mine
lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 01:44 AM   #297
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Tommy
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #298
country flag SharaGaGa

SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiouslip View Post
I recently started a tumblr for sharapova gifs so if you guys have any requests I'd be happy to make them
When she hits herself on the side of her head using her racket, I think this was during the tiebreak of the Zakopalova match, a point or few points after the argument with the umpire. GIF please.
SharaGaGa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #299
country flag cautiouslip

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharaGaGa View Post
When she hits herself on the side of her head using her racket, I think this was during the tiebreak of the Zakopalova match, a point or few points after the argument with the umpire. GIF please.
if you can find a video of it somewhere then i would be happy to make it
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 12:38 AM   #300
country flag cautiouslip