The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #1516
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

photos from Madrid
http://jeusetetmatch.wordpress.com/2...ta-6-mai-2012/
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2012, 05:36 PM   #1517
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

MADRID, SPAIN - MAY 08: Maria Sharapova of Russia serves the ball to Klara Zakapalova of the Czech Republic during the Mutua Madrilena Madrid Open tennis tournament at the Caja Magica on May 8, 2012 in Madrid, Spain

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #1518
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #1519
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Great pics, thanks.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2012, 07:42 AM   #1520
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

pics from her match
http://jeusetetmatch.wordpress.com/2...hes-wta-8-mai/
Old May 9th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #1521
country flag isabellea

photos from first match
Old May 9th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #1522
country flag isabellea

pics from Madrid
Old May 9th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #1523
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSV View Post
Maria looks quite skinny there compared to Vika.
I wonder if this is getting to azarenka....she looks thinner herself to me, than 6 months ago. Not sure being jealous of maria's super trim body will help her tennis.
Old May 9th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #1524
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I wonder if this is getting to azarenka....she looks thinner herself to me, than 6 months ago. Not sure being jealous of maria's super trim body will help her tennis.
Does this guy ever talk about anything other than Maria's body?
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #1525
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
time zones and wind on Maria's serves, and many other player's bodies. But I will shut up, sit back and leave the comparisons of Maria and Vika to you...

ziros

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FFS couldn't Vika have put some proper pants on. Maria makes them all look like scrubs
Old May 10th, 2012, 12:46 AM   #1526
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
But specifically, Maria's body mass.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #1527
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

that's spelled "Butt".
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #1528
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Madrid R1:

http://www.iketennis.com/tour-photos...n-day-1-2.html

Madrid R2:

http://www.cooperativa.cl/fotos-mari.../135913_1.html

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/ph...31575700_2.htm

Old May 10th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #1529
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

A hq photo from her press conference:

Last edited by LoveMasha2008 : May 10th, 2012 at 04:06 PM.
LoveMasha2008 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #1530
country flag isabellea

photos from madrid on tuesday
http://jeusetetmatch.wordpress.com/2...hes-wta-8-mai/