How many types of surfaces have you actually played on? - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #91
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: How many types of surfaces have you actually played on?

indoor clay, outdoor clay, indoor carpet, outdoor hard (cement), outdoor synthetic grass.

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #92
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Indoor Hard, Hard, Clay
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #93
country flag PowerWilliams

PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all

Well, everyday 6 months a year on semi-clay, semi-grass at home (yeah it's lawn that became clay).
Red DecoTurf and gray clay also.
PowerWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #94
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Clay outdoors and indoors, hard outdoors
ce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #95
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I've never played indoors or green clay
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #96
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I've played.

Red clay en-tout-cas
Grass (We sneaked on, played like 5 points until we lost the ball :rolleys
Synthetic - RED
Synthetic - GREEN
AUS OPEN COURT 21

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #97
country flag PowerWilliams

PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all PowerWilliams is a name known to all

^If only there were official tournaments courts near my hometown. Well, we got a Futures, indoor, and I'm like 150 km away from the Rogers Cup when it's at Montreal.
PowerWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #98
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Red Clay, Green Clay (Indoors and Outdoors), Indoor Hardcourts, Outdoor Hardcourts. Looking to add grass this summer.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 03:36 AM   #99
country flag Grigorpova

Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of Grigorpova has much to be proud of

Red Clay or that stuff at Kooyong, indoor hardcourts, indoor hardcourts, grass, synthetic blue, synthetic green, synthetic red.

Never seen green clay before.
Grigorpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 01:43 AM   #100
country flag numomika58

numomika58 is an unknown quantity at this point

Determine the rules, playing levels, ranking systems, and more. You can even award prizes and charge an entry fee. And since the tennis ladders are online, you don't need to install a tennis ladder software. All your players will need is internet access. Best of all it is completely free to start or join a tennis ladder.
web design Sydney
website design sydney
numomika58 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #101
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Hardcourt,
Indoor Wood Floor (gymnasium lol),
Indoor Carpet,
Synthetic Grass,
Grass.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 05:58 AM   #102
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I have also played tennis on basketball courts..

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #103
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Red Clay, Grass, Asphalt, Hard Court.

HC was my favourite, but I played a tournament where they had grass, clay and HC all being used.

The Grass was horrible, my opponent had a really good slice serve out wide and I swear I got aced 10 times.

Clay was fun because I love sliding, and defence is also a plus, but i couldn't really see the mark left by the ball, so I was a little disappointed.

Last edited by SilverSlam : Jul 14th, 2012 at 12:16 PM.
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #104
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Indoor HC, Outdoor HC, grass, synthetic grass and carpet.

I REALLY want to play on Clay
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #105
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

Just two, outdoor hard and indoor hard. There are some clay courts (green) nearby but I would have to join the club to play on them.

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote