Cant edit my signature! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2007, 09:09 PM   #1
country flag soccerjock

soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold
Cant edit my signature!

I cant edit my signature

It wont allow me to change my fonts or anything!

Also i cant add smilies to my posts as they are showing when im writing posts, i cant actually even see them. Any ideas?
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2007, 09:09 AM   #2
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cant edit my signature!

Obviously, I have no idea but if you want I can try to edit your signature for you.

No guarantees that it will make any difference though.
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 09:44 PM   #3
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have the link available to edit my signature. Everyone says it's in CP and I don't see it
Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 09:52 PM   #4
country flag Ralph214

Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of Ralph214 has much to be proud of

Try this: http://www.tennisforum.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

EDIT: But I think you can only edit you signature when you get to 100 posts. After that, you have to wait for a few hours. That's how I did it

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
* Jaja - Sveta - Vika - Petra - Vera *
Marion - Flavia - Andrea - Alisa

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Ralph214 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 10:10 PM   #5
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

OK great thanks!
Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2011, 01:03 AM   #6
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph214 View Post
Try this: http://www.tennisforum.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

EDIT: But I think you can only edit you signature when you get to 100 posts. After that, you have to wait for a few hours. That's how I did it
This. I think you have to have a certain number of posts to first have the option and then edit.
Le Tenisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #7
country flag Let.them.talk

Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all

Thanks for the info in this post, it's useful even a year after
Let.them.talk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #8
country flag uchickenvn

uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all uchickenvn is a name known to all

Thanks. It's helpful. I was looking for it for hours.
uchickenvn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote