The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012 - Page 100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #1486
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2012, 12:02 AM   #1487
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Puurrrdy
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 12:57 AM   #1488
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imema View Post

Love Me Some Hoodipova

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 08:24 AM   #1489
country flag Yulyasha

Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light Yulyasha is a glorious beacon of light

Maria Sharapova, 13, at the Nasdaq-100 on Key Biscayne, Florida, 2001 with club med acrobats.

Yulyasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #1490
country flag gociku

gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future gociku has a brilliant future

Masha
Old May 6th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #1491
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

From Yahoo Mexico:

http://mx.deportes.yahoo.com/fotos/sharapova-slideshow/

Old May 6th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #1492
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of LoveMasha2008 has much to be proud of

http://www.marca.com/2012/05/05/teni...336214782.html
http://www.as.com/tenis/articulo/aho...asdaiten_1/Tes

Old May 6th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #1493
country flag imema

imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light

from twitter
imema is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #1494
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Thank you so much for all these pics! Is it just me or Maria is always practising her serve these days? And her diamond ring is huge. Really beautiful. I can't imagine the price. It's probably a number I've never even used while studying maths at school!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #1495
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
Thank you so much for all these pics! Is it just me or Maria is always practising her serve these days? And her diamond ring is huge. Really beautiful. I can't imagine the price. It's probably a number I've never even used while studying maths at school!
It was said to be 250.000 $.
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #1496
country flag Child in Time

Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice

Child in Time is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 06:44 PM   #1497
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Thank you so much! I really love that outfit!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #1498
country flag Child in Time

Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice Child in Time is just really nice

Me too. She looks so amazingly beautiful.

Just found one more:

"I've been a fighter, I think, since the day I was born" - Jennifer Capriati

Julia Görges - Angelique Kerber - Andrea Petkovic
Child in Time is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #1499
country flag imema

imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light imema is a glorious beacon of light

Katie Spellman ‏ @Spellman_Katie

Last (but not least) through the @tennischannel door tonight in Madrid is victorious Maria Sharapova - dancing queen

imema is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #1500
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I love the outfit and I love blue clay Kinda reminds me of water