Madrid R1 Li Na def. Muguruza Blanco 6-2 6-4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #1
country flag HelloKitty

HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold
Madrid R1 Li Na def. Muguruza Blanco 6-2 6-4

That girl has no serve
HelloKitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #2
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Madrid R1 Li Na def. Muguruza Blanco 6-2 6-4

She has a good serve what are you talking about? I saw her against Parra in Barcelona

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #3
country flag HelloKitty

HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold HelloKitty is a splendid one to behold

She got broken 6 times here,8 times by Anna last week and made loads of dfs against Goerges.
Her serve is overated.
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #4
country flag sxeraserhead

sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all

She faced less BPs than Na did, Na simply converted more, which could simply be down to experience or nerves. Not to mention she was having shoulder issues against Goerges. Why assume this when you didn't see the match and have only seen her play about twice in total

Last edited by sxeraserhead : May 5th, 2012 at 09:50 PM.
sxeraserhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:43 PM   #5
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

Blanco

Na!

Planet Venus
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #6
country flag HelloKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxeraserhead View Post
She faced less BPS than Na did, Na simply converted more, which could simply be down to experience or nerves. Not to mention she was having shoulder issues against Goerges. Why assume this when you didn't see the match and have only seen her play about twice in total
She just get broken loads of times in her matches. Seen her match against Bertens and Goerges,Li her serve is not that impressive,decent but no. I am not allow to say this here?
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #7
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloKitty View Post
She just get broken loads of times in her matches. Seen her match against Bertens and Goerges,Li her serve is not that impressive,decent but no. I am not allow to say this here?
nope if it's a
she had an injury in Barcelona that limited her serve
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #8
country flag $uricate
FlopKing.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Na

Na is quietly having an ok year so far, after everyone predicting she would fall apart. Obviously her clay season has just started but Im optimistic.

Im not expecting Garbi to be beating top players just yet, her time will come.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 12:01 AM   #9
Imperfect Angel

Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Na
Imperfect Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:00 AM   #10
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

SHe did win! And she seems to be ok in this surface...

Serious Brain Injury

8-48 40-76 31-62 17-50
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 08:24 AM   #11
country flag WeiWei

WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all WeiWei is a name known to all

Na currently seems to be much more stable than previous years, but it's more and more difficult for her to move ahead to SF, F or even the champion. Sad to say she is old just like schiavone and venus...
WeiWei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #12
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloKitty View Post
She got broken 6 times here,8 times by Anna last week and made loads of dfs against Goerges.
Her serve is overated.
sounds like a description by someone who hasn't watched the match.

keep it up,na

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #13
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute

Phew.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #14
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Marvelous

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Garbie

GL Na this clay season! You'll need it!

Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #15
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

Garbi one can't expect you to win 2/3 matches every tournament , especially big ones facing top players
correct scoreline IMO , congrats Li Na, do some damage !
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote