** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2 - Page 274 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 5th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #4096
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
yeah i agree azarenka is a fat bitch
HaHa. I wasn't saying that, exactly! I was just saying that Vika is significantly thicker through the torso than Pova.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #4097
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Maria is not 59 kg. That was written in 2004 and has stayed that way... Maria must be around 70 kg, she is way too tall not to be. Ana is so slim right now so IDK how mouch would she weight...
Old May 5th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #4098
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
HaHa. I wasn't saying that, exactly! I was just saying that Vika is significantly thicker through the torso than Pova.
What about Serena's torso? Just kidding.

Maria looks just right. Not too much to carry around the court.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #4099
country flag abesky

abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice

I think Serena's torso is bigger than Masha's waistline.
abesky is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #4100
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I no longer have the credit card I used to have with a pin 1556. It was easy to remember because Maria looked like she weighed about 155 or 156. (a bit more than 70 kilos). I think it might now be a little less than that. First chance I get I will not ask her.
Old May 5th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #4101
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
yeah i agree azarenka is a fat bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Oh
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #4102
country flag ahoura

ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light

do you have any interview of maria in madrid?
ahoura is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #4103
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

http://tennis.com/articles/templates...7523&zoneid=25

Sharapova: Blue clay just about creating buzz
Ticker - Saturday, May 5, 2012

Maria Sharapova weighs in on the blue courts in Madrid, as well as her current goals.

"We’ve played on red clay for so many years," she told reporters. "I find [the blue clay] different and some parts of court have more clay than others. They are trying to work the kinks out. There are so many things we players have to adjust to, and there are not a lot of things that are consistent. I’d like to see more consistency. I think [the blue clay] is a little more for spectators, TV and more for buzz than anything else. I think it’s more for show than for the players."

The world No. 2 also told Medio Tiempo that world No. 1 Victoria Azarenka has become her biggest rival (Sharapova upended the Belarussian in last week's Stuttgart final after losing to her in the Australian and Miami finals) and discussed both winning her fourth major and returning to the top of the rankings.

"Fortunately I had the opportunity to see how it feels before in those two situations," she said. "I would be very happy if I won more Grand Slams and became No. 1 again and now that I'm close to having that possibility, it’s one of my goals this year, but mostly it’s to play like a true No. 1."
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2012, 04:57 AM   #4104
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

yes go girl if she keeps playing like she did in Stuttgart I don't see why she cant
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:09 AM   #4105
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone seems really pissed.

But wow, surprising she has said she wants No.1 back. Maybe cause Vika is the No.1.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:11 AM   #4106
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

who doesn't want to be no. 1 though? It's still an honour despite the recent slamless no. 1s. We'd all be lying if we didn't want her to get back there but I'd prefer if she won 4th slam anyway. 4th slam > a few more weeks at no. 1
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:12 AM   #4107
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Its surprising cause Martha never cared about the rankings. Whenever she is asked about being No.1 again, she says that since she already has achieved it, she is not desperate for that, she wants the slams, rather.

That's why its surprising.

Old May 6th, 2012, 05:28 AM   #4108
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

On twitter:

"Observations of the player lounge. Oracene reading a very thick book, Sveta & co chattering 20 to the dozen, Sharapova looking a bit lost."
ziros is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:33 AM   #4109
country flag Shivank17

Sharapova in players lounge.

Old May 6th, 2012, 05:37 AM   #4110
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Poor lass
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread