stuttgart 2012 - Page 57 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #841
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: stuttgart 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
Maria Sharapova vs. Players who were number one at the time of the match (6 - 6 | 50%)
She got revenge on literally everyone but Serena.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #842
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.14159 View Post
She got revenge on literally everyone but Serena.
and it would always be in the next match
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #843
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
and it would always be in the next match
Sadly, Serena may never be No. 1 again.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #844
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laechler View Post
I love the fact that the final of Australian Open and Indian Wells had an other winner in this tournament.

I've been on the tournament the whole 9 days, in my opinion best match was her vs Stosur, when she wins such a battle she really deserves the tournament win too.

Did you recognized she drove down the Porsche with locked handbrake? You can hear it in my video. Guess she was quite nervous, but who wouldn't. At least she knew the ignition in a Porsche is on the left, Jelena Jankovic need in 2008 much longer to get it running
She did? Well they talked with that mister in the car for quite some time, but yes, she did look a bit nervous - having to drive the car down in front of so many people there + on cameras... Wh didn't he tell too pull the handbrake down? ok, it doesn't matter...

BUT OMG! You were there. Lucky you!!! Wohooooo!!! I hope you enjoyed it.
Old May 1st, 2012, 08:49 AM   #845
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure we can trust the speed of the serves here in Stuttgart but if so, Maria served at 189 km/h (117 mph). That would be Maria's fastest serve EVER the previous record was 116,8 mph in the YEC final 2007 over Henin.
That is really great to see that serve seems to be back.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:12 AM   #846
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

^Maria's fastest serve was at Birmingham in 2010, 199 kmph.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:34 AM   #847
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Sadly, Serena may never be No. 1 again.
If she plays more tournaments, she MIGHT. I can see her beating the likes of Vika, Petra and Aga. She needs to build up her points. She is already in the top 10.

It will be more exciting for Maria to play Serena in finals than Vika. Two legends.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:52 AM   #848
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridesMaidPova View Post
absolutely not. The counter was so fucked up back then, I remember Maria joking about that she said "if that's what the machine says then it's OK but I don't really believe it".
199 km/H seems a lot tbh, even in her glory days she couldn't pass 190 km/h so yeah I really believe the machine was messed up.

Last edited by doomsday : May 1st, 2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old May 1st, 2012, 10:31 AM   #849
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I think it was.

She served pretty fast during the grass season in 2010.

Old May 1st, 2012, 10:34 AM   #850
country flag doomsday

I agree and pretty well too but 200 km/H seems a bit too much IMO.
Old May 1st, 2012, 10:34 AM   #851
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridesMaidPova View Post
LMAO...I very much doubt this. Maria is not known for superfast serves, she just goes for placement instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 11:02 AM   #852
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
LMAO...I very much doubt this. Maria is not known for superfast serves, she just goes for placement instead.
Yup, places 'em damn well near the baseline.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 11:04 AM   #853
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 11:04 AM   #854
country flag Shivank17

From Wikipedia:

Quote:
She has since been able to produce speeds greater than before, including a 121 mph serve hit at the Birmingham tournament in 2010 – the fastest serve of her career
Its 195 Kmph But still quite fast.

Old May 1st, 2012, 12:30 PM   #855
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Stunning performance in the final. Very impressive serving

Clay indoors really suits her. First time in Stuttgart and immediately champion

Maria beat 3 reigning Grand Slam champions to win Stuttgart. WTA title #25

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote