The i believe Maria will win Stuttgart thread!!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 12:11 PM   #16
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: The i believe Maria will win Stuttgart thread!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria rocks View Post
I just always believe in Maria, I believe she will regain that number one ranking by the end of the year as well.
I wish I could have your optimism! I'm always negative!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #17
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
I wish I could have your optimism! I'm always negative!
Its better to be positive. I was devastated after Wimbledon 2011 but so proud of her for getting that far, Even when she lost the 3 finals earlier this year i still believed that the titles were on their way for her. She so deserved that Stuttgart title i am soooooooooooo happy for her and i really believe now she is getting her rewards for all the hard work she put in in getting back to her best. I really am excited for Roland Garros this year because i really believe she will win it.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 06:59 PM   #18
country flag Laechler

Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of

very glad that she won and not Vika.

Did you recognized Maria drove down the Porsche with pulled handbrake? Quite funny, I guess she was quite nervous but who wouldn't. At least she knew that the ignition in a Porsche is on the left side, Jelena Jankovic needed in 2008 much longer to get it running
Laechler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 06:34 AM   #19
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria rocks View Post
Its better to be positive. I was devastated after Wimbledon 2011 but so proud of her for getting that far, Even when she lost the 3 finals earlier this year i still believed that the titles were on their way for her.
So did I: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=439496
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:54 AM   #20
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelsrule1988 View Post
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote