What posters to you are like "that's exactly what I think"? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 29th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #1
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
What posters to you are like "that's exactly what I think"?

I thought I'd create this thread just to gine a chance to say if there is is/are poster(s) who just seem to you to say what you think. It's definitely not a poll and is not to be a hierarchy of who is identified the most. And definitely not about who is a better Caro fan. And no saying who you disagree with the most either. Just a chance to mention the poster(s) you find yourself thinking the most "that's exactly what I think".

For me - it has to be goldenlox. There must be something I disagree with but I can't actually remember anything goldenlox posted that I disagree with. So many "that's exactly what I think" posts. Used to just post in GM about Caro but glad now a regular poster in Caro's forum as well.

I also have to mention Chrissie Fan. Now (unlike goldenlox) I know we do have just a few things we have different opinions on. But Chrissie Fan is so respectful of all players. And I've read a lot of posts where I think "I just couldn't add to that or say anything that I could possibly improve on it".

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 29th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #2
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What posters to you are like "that's exactly what I think"?

Thanks for the nice words, terjw.

I think the level of debate here is of a much higher standard than at GM because here nobody is really interested in scoring points at the expense of others. I guess one could say that we have two major factions here - the optimists and the pessimists. Since I'm somewhere in the middle of those two extremes I think I have the most in common with you and goldenlox. Having said that, I think that everyone here has often interesting things to say. Even when I don't agree I can usually understand why they feel how they feel. And since 90% of the stuff we discuss here is a matter of opinion rather than fact nobody is necessarily wrong either. If you put it all together this forum probably represents the ultimate in Woz expertise.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #3
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

I don't believe any one else here shares my views to the same degree and that is a good thing. This forum could not possibly survive two of me.

I guess I identify with the other "pessimists" (protoss and Jimmie48). I feel kind of sad for Jimmie48. I can clearly remember he used to be much more optimistic than me and we got into some disagreements late last year about me being too much of a downer. My bad attitude must have worn him down as he now seems to agree with me more often than not. I hope for his sake that it is just a temporary condition.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #4
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

Not exactly like I think but Buri and BHS sorta typified the so-what-if-Caro-loses thing.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #5
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
Not exactly like I think but Buri and BHS sorta typified the so-what-if-Caro-loses thing.
As opposed to my view which is every time she loses the world starts collapsing around me.

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #6
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future

I'll take you all to Legoland, that'll cheer you up.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 08:11 AM   #7
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I don't believe any one else here shares my views to the same degree and that is a good thing. This forum could not possibly survive two of me.

I guess I identify with the other "pessimists" (protoss and Jimmie48). I feel kind of sad for Jimmie48. I can clearly remember he used to be much more optimistic than me and we got into some disagreements late last year about me being too much of a downer. My bad attitude must have worn him down as he now seems to agree with me more often than not. I hope for his sake that it is just a temporary condition.
Well, this is a fan section and you are not a fan therefore don't be surprised that people are often fed up with you.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #8
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Well, this is a fan section and you are not a fan therefore don't be surprised that people are often fed up with you.
People = you, nobody else takes offense really.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #9
country flag DownInAHole

Quote:
"Know what you are? You're a ribbon bully."

Old May 6th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #10
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Know what you are? You're a ribbon bully."
No, I just call spade a spade. You are not a real fan and your posts here show it very clearly. Had you posted similar stuff like you do here in other player´s sections I can imagine that a few would have already banned you.
People like you just try spoil atmosphere for real fans.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #11
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
People like you just try spoil atmosphere for real fans.
I don't know what "real fans" are but people who accuse others of not being fans are surely not among them. The only one that spoils the atmosphere in here is you, everybody else gets along just fine.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #12
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

DownInAHole is kind of my evil twin.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #13
country flag DownInAHole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
DownInAHole is kind of my evil twin.
Evil twin, eh? Here is a recent photo of myself. What do you think, is there a similarity?

Old May 6th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #14
country flag Bonfire

Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
I'll take you all to Legoland, that'll cheer you up.

W
ozniacki - Stephens - Vandeweghe
Townsend - Stosur - Kvitova
Isner - Wawrinka - Sock - Berdych - Raonic

Bonfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #15
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Evil twin, eh? Here is a recent photo of myself. What do you think, is there a similarity?
That must be your bad side as far as picture taking goes.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote