The i believe Maria will win Stuttgart thread!!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2012, 08:54 PM   #1
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
The i believe Maria will win Stuttgart thread!!!!

Who believes? I do!!! COME ON MARIA. We are with you all the way. you can do it!!!! xxxx
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #2
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future
Re: The i believe Maria will win Stuttgart thread!!!!

was this thread necessary? god.
atominside is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #3
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

!! xxxx
atominside is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #4
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

i'll believe in her till the ends !!!!!!!!!!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #5
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

In Masha we trust!!
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 10:56 PM   #6
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
!! xxxx
hahaha! so mean but so good.
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #7
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

we should scream ninjaaaaaaaaaaa like they do on Roger's forum
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 07:16 AM   #8
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
was this thread necessary? god.
Are you really necessary?
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #9
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria rock's exuberance should not be squelched!

Pova FTW!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #10
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I believe til the very end, but her chances are so small today, to win a set let along the match

WHat hurts the most is the fact that if there was no Azarenka she would be dominating 2012, but unfortunately she just keeps losing finals
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #11
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria rocks View Post
Who believes? I do!!! COME ON MARIA. We are with you all the way. you can do it!!!! xxxx
BOOM!!!
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 07:17 AM   #12
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

YESSSSSSSS CHAMPION OF STUTTGART. Victoria who?????
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 11:00 AM   #13
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Maria rocks, you should open every thread from now on!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #14
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

It must have been my NINJA!
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 12:09 PM   #15
country flag Maria rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
Maria rocks, you should open every thread from now on!
I just always believe in Maria, I believe she will regain that number one ranking by the end of the year as well.