Fed Cup Final - Kiri is on the team! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 05:51 AM   #76
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup Final - Kiri is on the team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat View Post
What a wasted Fed Cup trip for Makiri and Russia. Getting beaten at home in the final by Petra Kvitova and the Czech's is for the most part acceptible. But being beaten at home by a Jelena Jankovic led Serbian team is beyond belief because Jankovic seems to be nearly done as a good player yet she won both her singles matches. You can't make this up.
Well it wasn't a complete waste for Maria as I believe she needed this Fed Cup tie to be eligible for the Olympics.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 07:00 AM   #77
country flag killercars

killercars is a name known to all killercars is a name known to all killercars is a name known to all killercars is a name known to all killercars is a name known to all killercars is a name known to all killercars is a name known to all killercars is a name known to all killercars is a name known to all killercars is a name known to all killercars is a name known to all

sounds like Maria injured her leg during practice which is why she didn't play on Sunday. Not good. Supposedly, she needs about 10 days to recover.
killercars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 04:44 AM   #78
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercars View Post
sounds like Maria injured her leg during practice which is why she didn't play on Sunday. Not good. Supposedly, she needs about 10 days to recover.
That is bad news. Maria had just made the top 20 again and she is having a good season thus far. She does not need another leg inury. Makiri has played so much tennis the past 10 years or so I wonder how her slender legs can hold up for a few more years of punishment. I know Kiri works hard and has added some muscle and slightly stronger legs than she used to have but if she can't run well she can't win so it's vital her legs are healthy.

Yes Protoss I suppose Maria is eligible to be on the Russian Olympic team now. I just can't believe team Russia got owned by Jelena Jankovic the way they did.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2012, 07:57 AM   #79
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

That injury could indeed explain why she didn't play instead of Pavly. Bad news

It's just crazy how she's injured as soon as she's playing well

She's resting this week so we'll see in Estoril